HealthMedicines & TreatmentsTums
Ultra 1000 Tablets Assorted Berries

TUMS Ultra 1000 Tablets Assorted Berries

by Tums

A successful history of heartburn relief. Active Ingredients: Antacid: Per Tablet: Calcium Carbonate USP 1000 mg. Calcium Supplement: Per 2 Tablets: Calories 10; Sugars 3 g; Calcium 800 mg; Sodium 10 mg Inactive Ingredients: Sucrose; Calcium Carbonate;...

it's good?
Who doesn't like tums ?
Why is different from the other TUMS
Start your review of TUMS Ultra 1000 Tablets Assorted Berries!
Casey C.
Poway, CA
This is always my go-to antacid when I have heart burn. I have celiac disease, so I always need certified gluten free medication and it's nice that Tums can be found easily at most stores. I also take one a day for calcium. Not the tastiest medicine, but better than most!
Danielle E.
Washington
Always helps when I have a sour stomach. Perfect for work and in my car!!!!! The best
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
It is a quick relief, it helps me a lot with reflux or when my stomach feels very swollen and uncomfortable, the taste is delicious so you will enjoy chewing it.
Leann A.
Gonzales, LA
When I was pregnant these were the ONLY thing that would even touch my heartburn and indigestion. They are affordable and do not taste bad.
Ayda
It is good for mild heartburn but the effect does not last long. For severe heartburn attacks needs to take 1 every hour or so.
Mary M.
Reading, PA
I've given this a try several times and does nothing for me. The only other thing Pepto bismol and that's worked better for me. I got my tums at Walmart but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Angela H.
Porter, TX
My number 1 life saver during pregnancy. I was Soo sick from morning sickness that I lost 20+ pounds the only way I could eat was if I took these.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood , VA
Found these chewable’s and this is all I’ll use for heart burn! Super fast acting and great taste dissolved quickly and fast relief! This is always with me!!
Kristen W.
Puyallup, WA
Seems like you have to eat a whole pack plus some more. A few hours later the heartburn will finally go away.
Lorraine R.
Vallejo, CA
I almost ate this all just to ease the heartburn pain bit nothing happen such a waste in my opinion