Tums Ultra 1000 Strength Antacid with Calcium Chewable Tablets uploaded by Michelle S.

BY TUMS #100 in Antacids

Calcium relieves heartburn, sour stomach and acid indigestion. Each tablet provides 400mg of calcium and 10mg of sodium.  36 chewable tablets Questions or comments? call toll free weekdays. tums.com see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nancy V.
Minnesota
The flavor on these tums are so much better than the traditional option. I can't stand the chalky texture of the OG tums, but this doesn't seem to affect my taste buds too porly. The product worked almost immediately and it's now my go-to for tummy troubles!
PrincessYouOughta (.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only have occasional heartburn but this is what I reach for everytime. It is also a great source of calcium that is quickly absorbed since it can be chewed instead of swallowed whole. My husband reaches for these daily when his Pepcid doesn't do enough on its own. The fruit taste is a great alternative to anyone that doesn't enjoy eating chalk. :)
Rebekah S.
Rogers, AR
I used these during my pregnancy to sooth my heartburn and nausea. They're not really marketed as a nausea treatment, but they would settle my stomach long enough to get something more long lasting down. They always calmed my heartburn really quickly. The flavor isn't bad at all, and the texture is only slightly chalky.
Courtney H.
Van Buren, AR
I've had 5 children and had acid reflux with all of them! The doctor would prescribe several different medicines that needed a prescription and none seemed to help. I went to the store and picked up a bottle of assorted berries tums and they were amazing!! They also had no side affects which is a plus when you're pregnant. They also tasted great!! Pregnancy after pregnancy these were my go to cure for that awful reflux!
Nycki M.
Brighton , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tums are a classic go to for heartburn. They taste amazing and they take care of the problem. Compared to the liquid antacids I would choose this one primarily for the taste and secondly for the effectiveness. The only thing I could do without is the chalky after taste.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
I get really bad indigestion & heartburn. So this really kicks it in the butt. The flavor makes it easier to take. I like that they have ultra strength options. Although, it takes a few of them to take effect. The price is affordable & I always buy them again & again.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love having these on hand. My husband get really bad heartburn. I like that these are in small little packs that I can keep in our camping gear or in my purse. They do their job and help relieve the uncomfortable feeling. I will continue to purchase these.
Rebecca V.
Lanett, AL
This has been my go-to relief for heartburn for years.  The product works quickly and works well, and it tastes good! It does exactly what it claims to do.  It is priced well, usually not much more than the store brands, so I think it is worth the price for sure.
Amanda T.
Gray
Honestly I wouldn't have made it through my last pregnancy without these. They were incredibly effective and the flavor was amazing. I purchased them at Walmart and target and they were pretty affordable. Overall I was completely satisfied with this purchase.
Angela N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
TUMS is always in my house. If not being used for heartburn caused by indigestion then it's being used for heartburn caused by stressed. TUMS gets to work immediately. Assorted berry & tropical fruit are my favorite flavors, it helps to get that chalky taste down.