BY TUMS

Jessy S.
Being someone who experiences nausea and indigestion regularly, Tums has been a lifesaver.  They are tasty and easy to take. I can always count on them to make me feel better. I recommend to people who have easily upset stomachs. It seems to work instantly for me which is crucial when you're in pain.
Ryan Y.
There's a reason "Tums" is synonymous with "antacid" - it works well to decrease an overly acidic stomach. These Ultra 1000 Maximum Strength Tums also taste pretty good - I used to eat more than one or two when I was younger. That said, you don't need to - the recommended dose works just fine as long as you're not pounding lemon juice from a beer funnel. If you are...maybe try not doing that. But first, might as well try these Tums.

Unless you happen to notice the store-brand is less expensive and also the exact same thing - just good ol' calcium - which I did. Sorry Tums, people who aren't bragging about how their burps scorched paint off steel pre-Tums aren't going to pay more for a name.
Ruta B.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are awesome. Work extremely fast, hold a lot of product, great price, taste good (especially the smoothie kind, didn't like the mint as much). I think what really is the winner is how fast they start working. When you need tums, its usually when you cant handle your situation anymore so a speedy solution is really appreciated.
olivia h.
Whitesville, WV
This is a good product it does work I get a lot of heartburn and a few of these and heartburn is gone I got mine at Walmart very affordable I like the different flavor Tums also I am very satisfied and will keep buying I recommend this for anyone who has frequent heartburn
Emily Z.
I have to have tums with me everywhere I go! I keep them in my room, and in my desk at work.  They always help my stomach feel better whether I am dealing with heartburn, or nausea.  Tums cure all of my tummy problems, and the spearmint flavor is the best :)
Elizabeth B.
These were amazing during my pregnancy! They worked fast and helped me sleep through the heart burn! I got a giant bottle at Walmart because I needed them daily. Worked better for my heart burn than anything else I tried. Great price for the quality and quantity.
Brittany S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I used these all the time when I was pregnant. I had terrible heart burn with my daughter's pregnancy. These really did the trick in helping me and I could just toss them in my bag, also affordable! I still reach for these if I ever have a stomach ache and need some relief.
Amanda S.
Cape Coral , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works good. Doesn't work immediately and can take some time to kick in but overall a good product and definitely something to keep in stock. I bought it at Walmart and I am satisfied with it. Definitely helps when you're in need of it!
Toni S.
This product does the job at times. I wouldn't say I'd be disappointed in the product but more like it does the job. Just pop a few in your mouth and it's maybe good for like a few hours and then you would have to take a few more.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
Tums has helped with heartburns. When I was pregnant I started taking them at 8 months pregnant and they helped so much. I wasn't able to sleep at night but with Tums it totally changed that. I would definitely purchase again.