BY TUMS

Jessy S.
Being someone who experiences nausea and indigestion regularly, Tums has been a lifesaver.  They are tasty and easy to take. I can always count on them to make me feel better. I recommend to people who have easily upset stomachs. It seems to work instantly for me which is crucial when you're in pain.
Ryan Y.
There's a reason "Tums" is synonymous with "antacid" - it works well to decrease an overly acidic stomach. These Ultra 1000 Maximum Strength Tums also taste pretty good - I used to eat more than one or two when I was younger. That said, you don't need to - the recommended dose works just fine as long as you're not pounding lemon juice from a beer funnel. If you are...maybe try not doing that. But first, might as well try these Tums.

Unless you happen to notice the store-brand is less expensive and also the exact same thing - just good ol' calcium - which I did. Sorry Tums, people who aren't bragging about how their burps scorched paint off steel pre-Tums aren't going to pay more for a name.
Ruta B.
Fort Myers , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are awesome. Work extremely fast, hold a lot of product, great price, taste good (especially the smoothie kind, didn't like the mint as much). I think what really is the winner is how fast they start working. When you need tums, its usually when you cant handle your situation anymore so a speedy solution is really appreciated.
Alexa Monserrat C.
Doral, FL
And with you, one of the favorites at the moment of heartburn: the Tums. This antacid contains calcium carbonate, which calms acidity immediately and comes in the form of chewable tablets. And its taste is incredible compared to other antacids that make you want to vomit hahaha
olivia h.
Naoma, WV
This is a good product it does work I get a lot of heartburn and a few of these and heartburn is gone I got mine at Walmart very affordable I like the different flavor Tums also I am very satisfied and will keep buying I recommend this for anyone who has frequent heartburn
Emily Z.
I have to have tums with me everywhere I go! I keep them in my room, and in my desk at work.  They always help my stomach feel better whether I am dealing with heartburn, or nausea.  Tums cure all of my tummy problems, and the spearmint flavor is the best :)
Elizabeth B.
These were amazing during my pregnancy! They worked fast and helped me sleep through the heart burn! I got a giant bottle at Walmart because I needed them daily. Worked better for my heart burn than anything else I tried. Great price for the quality and quantity.
Danielle F.
Omg.. these tums saved my life the other day and I thought about coming on to review them. I get really bad indigestion and these work SOO fast and SOO well. I was saved by tums you could say! If you ever get indigestion I highly recommend these particular tums!
Brittany S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I used these all the time when I was pregnant. I had terrible heart burn with my daughter's pregnancy. These really did the trick in helping me and I could just toss them in my bag, also affordable! I still reach for these if I ever have a stomach ache and need some relief.
Flor A.
Tucson , AZ
These like round things seriously save my life! We eat tons of mexican food in my home which we all know equals heartburn. I always get the minty flavor to balance out the heartburn. I usually buy the bigger size at Walmart, cause it's the best value.