Tums Ultra 1000- Assorted Berries

by Tums

FeaturesMaximum strength heartburn reliefUltra assorted berriesExcellent sources oc calciumPack of 12SpecificationsDimension: 2.5" H x 3" W x 3.25" LWeight: 0.9 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tums Ultra 1000- Assorted Berries!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were my best friend when I was pregnant both times. The berry flavors are so good and make it a lot easier to take. They didn't have the chewy kind they do now, but I think I would rather the tablets a few chimps add a little drink/water in your mouth and swallow done, not excessive chewing on a chewy type. I have only tried the tums and they work for me so I haven't used any other product to compare them as far as what works or doesn't work.
Ivins, UT
I have never really been a huge fan of Tums, just because of the taste. I can find them at any grocery or drug store. They are easy to just pop in your mouth, but I have a hard time chewing them without gagging (taste/texture.) They do help though! They saved me in my last month of pregnancy. I would just recommend buying a different kind.
These are fine, but I find them useless when I have digestive upset. I don't suffer from heart burn and have heard they're more helpful for this function. I do like that they are affordable and easily accessible. I would recommend potential buyers to read more reviews related to their specific goals for using this product.
I really liked the assorted berries the best. The flavors I felt were more tolerable then the rest. I carried these everywhere when I was pregnant with my son. I used to get stomach aches all the time during that pregnancy and the tums really helped me get through it!
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tums makes my favorite heartburn relief tabs. I love how quickly they work and that they come in a wide variety of flavors. My favorite is definitely assorted berries. Tums is a must have product for me. I keep them on my night stand and in my purse at all times.
These definitely do their job. Ive taken these and in a matter of moments they make my stomach feel so much better. If I take them after a heavy dinner I'm able to sleep very well. They did meet my expectations and I  highly recommend this product.
Boothbay , ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When heartburn hits I reach for the Tums! Nothing works better! When I was pregnant I always kept a roll in my pocket. I have tried other products and they just don't work the same! My favorite is Tropical Fruit! They are a good value for the price ( and being able to sleep )
Clover , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great tasting and fast working antacid tablet. The tablets are very effective and work almost as fast as you chew and swallow them. They have exceeded my expectations and I'm very satisfied. They are my go to product for heartburn during pregnancy.
Kingsport
These work almost instantly! It's great. Of course I really can't stand the texture, but I understand that the texture is necessary. They don't taste heavenly, but they really aren't that bad. My husband uses it as well and we both don't use another brand
Rostraver Twp, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have severe GERD. I love these. I keep them in my purse, on my nightstand, in the car my husband has told me I taste like them on multiple occasions I eat them so much, they're the only thing that gets rid of my heart burn. Thank you tums!!