Tums TUMS Chewy Delights Ultra Strength Cherry Soft Chews - 6 Count uploaded by Jamie S.

BY TUMS

For fast heartburn relief that goes to work in seconds, use tums.â tums dissolves fast to nuetralize acid on contact.â and tums is available in more strengths and flavor varieties than any other brand. With so many options and flavors, it's easy to see why tums is america's #1 antacid. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle V.
I tried out the new Tums Chewy Delights, Very Cherry flavor and was very pleased. We all know Tums, we all grew up with those sneaky candy colored, but chalky tasting antacids. Tummy ache, heartburn? Tums. These Chewy Delights deliver the great relief Tums always has offered, but the chewy texture makes this product a win for me. When you feel sick from an upset stomach or heartburn, the last thing you want is to put more food or anything on top of the problem. Even those classic chalky Tums, make it hard to eat to get to the relief. But these are great. They are smooth and chewy so its a bit more palatable and the cherry taste works wonders, no weird aftertaste either. They are ultra strength so I did notice they worked better for me than usual. My husband also gets heartburn and agreed, these are much better than the regular antacid products we usually have. I will definitely look for these next time I need to refill my on hand supply.
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
These are super tasty and work immediately. My aunt gave them to me when I experienced heart burn on a long drive to Half Moon Bay after eating a bunch of fried seafood. I rarely get heartburn so it came as a bit of a scare. I took one of the Tums and thought it was so tasty, I took a second - and voila. No more heartburn. She gave me her mini-pack and I carry them around with me everywhere.
Randi B.
Clearfield
The only kind of antacid that brought relief during pregnancy heartburn. I don't like the taste of the chalky chewable  tablets, like most antacids.  These soft chews were a welcome surprise. They left a soothing coating in my throat and made all the chest and belly burn go away. I kept them onhand at all times!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
TUMS has completely knocked it out of the park with flavor in these Cherry Soft Chews!  Gone are the days of the chalky antacid!  I find them to be a great value and just as effective as the chalky TUMS.  I highly recommend that you give these a try because they are fantastic!
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
I don't think I realized there was another option for heart burn medication until I was asked about this survey. I have taken these from time to time, but I'm not sure it did much. I've done better to avoid acidic foods and drink a glass of milk, or suck it up and endure the heart burn.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ

I wish I could say I didn't need Tums, but every now and then I do. I much prefer the Soft Chews to the chalky huge pill version no matter what flavor that one comes in! These taste good and do the job needed! The price is really nice! they taste really nice! you can get them everywhere!
Jeremy S.
TUMS are great- so many flavors and so inexpensive! they work really good and really fast for getting rid of heartburn. You can find TUMS in most mass retailers and convenience stores. I have used TUMS for years and I plan on using them for a long time to come! Great product! Try them!
Katie L.
Bronx
For quick and easy (did I also mention yummy?!) fix for that date night heartburn, a pair of these tums could do the trick! There easy chewability helps get them right into your system and working at a reasonable rate. Great to have in your purse or pocket for on the go relief
Lawren T.
Saugus , MA
During pregnancy I used these times and they're the best!! Not chalky at all and relieve the symptoms in a snap. The flavor is not too heavy either. I would definitely recommend these to people who have a hard time using the chalky time tabs ! These are a great alternative
Robin M.
Payette
When my prescription doesn't work, and I get heartburn, this is the product I turn to. I buy mine at Wal-Mart. Decently priced. And for me it works within MINUTES. Compared to the other chalky ones that don't work. I would and have recommended them to other people.