BY TUMS #10 in Antacids

TUMS 12CT SMOOTHIES ASST FRT Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good!" in 1 review
Kate G.
They taste great! The Smoothies flavors are better than the standard ones, and I've found them easier to chew than the originals. Also, the travel size bottle is super convenient! It fits perfectly in my purse for those heartburn emergencies.
Sandy S.
These Helps my Upset stmoach not super good when it comes to thw acid but everyone is different. I do Love these tho thier great when my stomach is upset and i usually take something stronger if i eat a lot of sauce.
Amy S.
Stevenson, AL
I have heartburn all the time due to my gerd and I need fast relief so I chew two of these and my heartburn is gone . The taste isn't bad like the old Rolaids that taste like chalk . The company is moving up in the world with better tasting antacids.
Amanda C.
As someone that frequently has heartburn, these don't work out as well as I would like for them to. Don't get me wrong, they do work but they don't take action as quickly as I need and they leave behind a strange taste in my mouth after chewing them. The texture and aftertaste of Tums are just not for me.
Gabriela Z.
Tims is probably the only brand that works for me! I tried a lot of other brands and this one has to be my favorite! I love how effective the product works! Never disappoints especially because no one hates heart burns! I recommend this to everyone that suffers from heart burn, you'll thank me later 😊
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
I've used Tums since I was a kid whenever I would have any heartburn or an upset stomach. Haven't stopped using them since, so they must work! I actually like the flavoring of them, and they are pretty affordable to say the least. After a night of drinking or eating some pizza, I always get heartburn, and it's a great reliever!
Jenna B.
Fitspiration Expert
I don't take these often, because I can't stand the chalky texture of them. However, they do work very well. I don't mind the taste of them, but it's just the texture that puts me off. I am more concerned by their effectiveness than their taste though, so I am overall satisfied by these
Kayla W.
Super tasty. I love fun flavors. These work good for when I need something that's fast acting, my the effects don't last. They help sooth in the moment but I definitely need other medicines to help keep everything under control.
Alyssa C.
Lancaster , OH
I hate regular chalky tums, so when I developed heartburn during my late pregnancy these smoothies were recommended since I had to take them alost every night. I love the flavors and they don't leave a funky after taste like many other brands and regular tums! Highly recommended
Kaila J.
Favorite flavor and product to use when my stomach is acting up. I normally just buy it at my local drugstore and it's super affordable there! Worked perfectly for me, I'd recommend it to anyone who has an upset stomach. I'll continue to buy it as long as it's available to me!!
Michelle s.
Do they leave a chalky taste in mouth?
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
How is the flavor of these tums I've tried others but not this one here.?
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Do these come in the small pack
connie m.
Evarts, Ky
Do these come in other flavors?
connie m.
Evarts, Ky
Do these come in other flavors and sizes?