BY TUMS

Tums chewable antacid tablet 140-pk. - smooth berry fusion see more...

• Tums® Smoothies™ Berry Fusion Extra Strength 750 Antacid/...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?5 Answers
  • I assume that these taste better than regular tums are th...12 Answers
Tums® Smoothies™ Berry Fusion Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 140 ct Bottle
Amber S.
I hate the texture of Tums but I still use them because they work! I purchase mine at the local drug store. Effective almost immediately after using. Chalky texture but the taste isn’t awful. I repurchase this so it must work wonders if I’m not crazy about the texture!
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
I don’t have many stomach issues but when I think I’m going to get an upset stomach or slight indigestion, I will take two tablets and not have any problems. This is my favorite flavor. They don’t seem to taste as chalky as other brands or varieties.
Wendy P.
I used to hate tums because they were chalky, tasteless, and hard when I had them as a kid. But one time I had a stomach ache and my boyfriend handed me one of these. So I mustered up my courage and to my surprise, it tasted so good! It melted in my mouth and tasted like candy. And my stomachache went away within seconds. I love the smoothie one. The normal ones still have that dense feel though. So I only stick to the smoothies.
Paige R.
Anaheim, CA
These really helped me when I got food poisoning from some. Ad chin ease food. I had an important interview the next day and although they taste awful they did what they were supposed to do. Felt good as new an hour later
David W.
Columbus
Smoothies are the best. Work so well and have a great taste. I don’t have bad heartburn often but when I do it’s bad, and this gets it done for me. Highly recommend for both effectiveness and flavor.
Harmony P.
kuna
I lived in there while I was pregnant. It’s the only thing I could keep down. They don’t taste like your typical tums. They really do taste like a smoothie. And the best part about them is they actually work. Amazing product.
Julia S.
Troy, NY
I think these are my favorite to take for heartburn, the texture isn’t too chalky and they actually taste good. And Tums are always effective at removing my heartburn.
Sophie H.
Davenport
These are the only flavor that taste good! Other Tums flavors taste too sweet & upset my stomach too much for me to take but these work so well! I have extremely bad heartburn sometimes & I have problems with my stomach acid being too active that it hurts my stomach but these work so fast!
Katie T.
Abilene, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Worked wonders when I was pregnant with my twins. Settled the heartburn and didn't make me feel sick. Would recommend trying before looking into stronger medications.
Morgan '.
I didn't have heartburn whole pregnant until my third child. These were a life saver! 3am every night it seemed, I'd be up taking my Tums. The flavor was pretty good too.
Martha A.
Ramona, CA
What are the best favors?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Do they have an after taste?
Jordan M.
I always wanted to try these do they work good?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you take these as a calcium source?
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I want to try these because I always have heart burn. I hate the chalky taste though, are these like that? Do they have any chewy ones easier to swallow?

Target