Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetTums
Tums Smoothies Berry Fusion Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets

by Tums

#1 in Antacids

Tums chewable antacid tablet 140-pk. - smooth berry fusion

Can these be taken with Pepcid pills?
Te funciona para controlar él acidez ?
Do they work TIA?
Start your review of Tums® Smoothies™ Berry Fusion Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets!
Lupe  M.
Redding, CA
Tums® Smoothies™ Berry Fusion Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets uploaded by Lupe  M.
I firmly stand behind this antacid chewable tablets. Love the mini version bottle count of 12 perfect to throw in purse, the smoothies assorted fruits are delicious, and they really help with the stomach discomfort. Definitely will repurchase.- not gifted
Mariela E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Works like a charm, specially when eating a pizza at 6 months 🤰 pregnant. I always carry them in my purse cause you never know when it’s going to hit. They are easy to take and flavor is not bad at all.
Brandy D.
Newark, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Since I have taken on better and healthier eating habits I have been able to go off of my preventive heartburn medication. With that being said, I occasionally eat something that upsets my tummy. I will always reach for some Tums. They deliver rapid relief and they taste yummy too! They are also very affordable compared to the pills.
Tiffany  S.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
As someone who deals with acid reflux and had surgery on my pancreas last year tums are a necessity in my house. So I'm always looking for a product that not only works but isn't awful to chew on. This is it! They dissolve easier than the traditional chalky ones and the berry flavors are good. Close to candy.
Nina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Worked great during pregnancy! My heartburn was relieved so easily! Thank you tums you saved me from going insane!
CHRISTINA H.
Hamilton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums® Smoothies™ Berry Fusion Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets uploaded by CHRISTINA H.
I love these tums. They're smoothies, so they're not chalky, they're soft when you chew them. I feel like they coat my my stomach. They work right away. They last awhile. I like the assorted fruit.
Fawn M.
Henderson
These taste so good! I live on runs with my stomach issues. I have literally been bent over in pain and after taking these tums smoothies I was able to get fast relief when nothing else worked! The amazing thing is the smoothie flavor is so good it never tasted chalky!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
2,404 reviews
When I get heartburn, Tums is my go to product. Fast acting, with a great taste and texture. Never chalky or bitter.
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
These are my go to anytime I start to feel heart burn. I love the smoothie flavor because it is a lot smoother of a taste and easy on my stomach I feel!
Sarah S.
Boca Raton, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums smoothies really do go down smooth compared to their old flavors. I'm not sure how helpful they are but I think it has to do with mind games when it comes to medicine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Matteo N.
Bologna
il y a un an
Danielle M. il y a 3 mois
They’re good for occasional acid reflux/heartburn as well as to use to supplement calcium