Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Victoria R.
Lubbock, TX
Tums are essential for me! I have a stomach ulcer so I keep these readily available for when I eat something I think might upset my stomach
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
If I have to take Tums, I always choose the Smoothie flavor because they are easier to eat and I feel they work better than regular Tums
Brittany J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Tums are great when your having tummy problems. I like the fact that these are smoothie flavored, so they don't taste like chalk anymore.
Narumi T.
The product is great for my family who'd have acid reflux. It doesn't taste gross, and actually taste like candy but does great job.
Marissa R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This taste better than the original flavor, I will always choose these over the original. When I get heartburn I use this medicine.
Michelle B.
Mark, IL
This is my go to brand for heart burn. The smoothie flavors taste good even when nauseated. They are easy to take and work fast!
Tiffany F.
These Tums are really good. I get heartburn a lot and these work great. With he flavor, they are easy to eat. Highly recommend.
adriana m.
Duarte, CA
My mom uses Tom and is a great. Product and helps her a lot i give me some and i love them is a great product and a great price
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Only use this while I'm pregnant since you're limited as to what you are allowed to take while pregnant. Flavor isn't too bad
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
When you have an upset stomach heartburn acid reflux this work. Taste great. I would recommend to my family and friends too.