Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Kaitlyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These are the only tums I buy. They don't taste like chalk like most indigestion treatments can. And my throats always feels calmed after having them
Molly E.
Annapolis, MD
I have a bit of a sensitive stomach and often get nauseous from different smells and things, I keep tums everywhere I go and they never let me down
Gwen R.
My husband and I use these after a night of spicy foods to decrease the chances of waking up to heartburn, and they work great! Good flavors also!
patricia g.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Este es uno de los pocos productos que de verdad alivian la acidez, el sabor es muy bueno, así que me gusta y es muy efectivo y también economico.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
These were a godsend when I was pregnant with my youngest. My chest always felt like it was on fire and the Tums smoothies gave me a ton of relief.
Clarissa R.
This product has a pretty good effect, takes about 5 minutes to take action, I use it every time my stomach ulcer acts up, and it does the job.
Jessica M.
Montgomery, AL
Love this. The smoothies kind taste better than the original. It met my expectations, it helped my stomachache go away fast. It's affordable.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Some of the flavors are REALLY gross, they definitely aren't chalky like the other tums, but they leave a thick feeling in the mouth still
Rose M.
Lackawanna , NY
Wouldn't have survived my pregnancy without these as they helped so much with my persistent heart burn! Taste great and not chalky at all!
Victoria R.
Lubbock, TX
Tums are essential for me! I have a stomach ulcer so I keep these readily available for when I eat something I think might upset my stomach