Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Meghan V.
These work fast and the taste isn't horrible. They aren't as chalky as other ones I have used. They are priced reasonably and have always worked well for me.
Chelsey B.
Magnolia
Tums are not the most tasty things, but they take care of my heart burn. I also found that the smoothie ones are less chalky and a little easier to handle
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
This was the only thing I was allowed while I was pregnant and it did not work. I use to try these when I wasn't pregnant and they didn't work then either.
Jennifer G.
Panama City, FL
These didn't help me at all with heartburn or indigestion and actually upset my stomach a little. Must be an ingredient that didn't agree with me in them.
Krista M.
Robinson, TX
These taste great and not so much like chalk, like the regular Tums tend to do. After about 30 minutes my heartburn decreases and I can go about my day!
Lacy K.
This has become my best friend during my pregnancy. As soon as I start to feel like heart burn is coming on, I take 2 of these and it's gone in no time!
Rachael S.
Zephyrhills , FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
We keep a bottle everywhere we go! These can be a real life saver when eating our favorite foods. Now we don't have to give them up, just grab a tums!
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I always have a thing of these in my medicine cabinet. great for upset stomachs. Be careful not to take to many because they can lead to kidney stones.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
These Tums work great! I love the smoothie flavors. that used to be the worst thing about taking tums is how chalky and plain the other flavors tasted
Estrella B.
My pregnancy would have been 10xs worse without these. Thank goodness these work so well. They are still chalky but the fruity taste isn't terrible.