Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Hunter P.
I don't usually have heartburn, but my stomach is super sensitive. Tums always helps with that when I eat something that makes it hurt! This flavor assortment is really good too, so I like to eat them and it doesn't taste like medicine. These rock!!
Ashleydawn W.
These are the tastiest antacids ive tried. I went through a season of getting heartburn and upset stomachs nearly everyday. These worked great when my ginger wasn't up for the challenge. And they don't taste as chalky as others.
Kylie B.
I have to carry these in my purse for my boyfriend. Certain things he eats makes him feel horrible so I always need these for his instant relief. They also don't taste like medicine so it's worth he money!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
These are my go-to antacids. Sometimes I make bad decisions after being up 36+ hours.....like getting gas station breakfast sandwiches. These take care of a sour stomach almost instantly. Must have for me
Kaley A.
I turn to these whenever I get heartburn. They work very quickly and soothe the pain associated with heartburn. They also taste pretty good, which always is a plus when taking medicine.
Jackie S.
Louisville, Ky
I get acid reflux frequently and have been using these consistently for the past few weeks. They help my discomfort within 15 minutes of consuming and work really well!
Cassie T.
Smyrna, GA
The older I get the worse my heartburn seems to be. I love chewing Tums when hearburn occurs. I have a pack on my at all times, just in case. I especially love the smoothie flavors.
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
I hate tums they taste nasty I hate them when I was pregnant I stop taking them. They aren't expensive you can find cheap ones but I will never try them again.
Meghan V.
These work fast and the taste isn't horrible. They aren't as chalky as other ones I have used. They are priced reasonably and have always worked well for me.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I'm not a big fan of these I did not like the chalky aftertaste on your tongue they do help but it'd be a lot easier to kid gas reflux pill over-the-counter