Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Kaley A.
I turn to these whenever I get heartburn. They work very quickly and soothe the pain associated with heartburn. They also taste pretty good, which always is a plus when taking medicine.
Whitney 🖤.
I don't need to use these often but when I'm having indigestion these are what I use. They sooth my indigestion quickly and this particular flavor tastes great. Highly recommend.
Jackie S.
Louisville, Ky
I get acid reflux frequently and have been using these consistently for the past few weeks. They help my discomfort within 15 minutes of consuming and work really well!
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
We prefer these because of the fruity flavors. They are very tasty, easy to chew and work pretty well for mild heartburn. They seem less "chaulky" than the mint version.
Ana L.
These are fast acting. Keep in mind they are chewable and chalky. They are usually found at a great price and I do recommend if you like the chalky type of antacids
Ardith F.
Kirkland, WA
It's been too long for me to give an accurate review of this product.

It stopped my symptoms without any awful side effects. A generic would work as well, however.
Cassie T.
Smyrna, GA
The older I get the worse my heartburn seems to be. I love chewing Tums when hearburn occurs. I have a pack on my at all times, just in case. I especially love the smoothie flavors.
Yolanda E.
Fruitland, ID
I hate tums they taste nasty I hate them when I was pregnant I stop taking them. They aren't expensive you can find cheap ones but I will never try them again.
Ellen K.
Strongsville, OH
Great flavor. Great price. Not as chalky as some products. No weird aftertaste. Always have some in the back of cupboard just in case. Would 100% buy again.
Meghan V.
These work fast and the taste isn't horrible. They aren't as chalky as other ones I have used. They are priced reasonably and have always worked well for me.