Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Kristen W.
Phoenix
Tums extra strength-I always have these at home my husband uses tums a lot more than me,i use them once a week,great on heartburn&calcium is great in tums as well,i used to carry in my purse When i was pregnant&i felt good that when i would get bad heartburn&i took these,i was also giving myself&unborn child calcium, so Tums does more than heartburn,it provides calium&they taste so good.
Hunter P.
I don't usually have heartburn, but my stomach is super sensitive. Tums always helps with that when I eat something that makes it hurt! This flavor assortment is really good too, so I like to eat them and it doesn't taste like medicine. These rock!!
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I already take daily acid reflux medications. This helps for food that is extra spicy and helps with additional acid issues . I always purchase this a y target and they are reasonably priced and they do not taste horribly.
Ashleydawn W.
These are the tastiest antacids ive tried. I went through a season of getting heartburn and upset stomachs nearly everyday. These worked great when my ginger wasn't up for the challenge. And they don't taste as chalky as others.
Yeni E.
I tried these tums when I was sick had a stomachache. Very affordable for me. Yes it meet my expectations cause took my pain away m. For sure I would buy them again. It's a must have at home. Specially the kids ones for my boys.
Grazi M.
I does the job, but I do not like the taste. The price is really good, I just got my second bottle. I never used other brands so I can't compare. I usually use it in case I eat before a flight. I am very satisfied.
Greg W.
Bethel Park, PA
Quickly fixes minor acid reflux issues. Taste good which is always a plus when it comes to medicine. Only other product I would go to is Pepcid when the reflux is more severe. Readily available at drug stores.
Kylie B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have to carry these in my purse for my boyfriend. Certain things he eats makes him feel horrible so I always need these for his instant relief. They also don't taste like medicine so it's worth he money!
Haley C.
Arab, AL
I've been using these for years. They work pretty well when I have a stomach ache! They don't taste terrible either. You can take them quickly when you are in pain. I'm always sure to have these in my house!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
These are my go-to antacids. Sometimes I make bad decisions after being up 36+ hours.....like getting gas station breakfast sandwiches. These take care of a sour stomach almost instantly. Must have for me