Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
These tums work but only like half the time. If I have bad indigestion they don't really work because they're not strong enough but if it's light indigestion then they work pretty well. They taste pretty good too and are not a bad price
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
We prefer these because of the fruity flavors. They are very tasty, easy to chew and work pretty well for mild heartburn. They seem less "chaulky" than the mint version.
Allie G.
I hate the way that these taste but I love the way that they work. They have the consistency of chalk and no matter what flavor you get it tastes gross. But when I have heartburn it's the only thing that works for me.
Ana L.
These are fast acting. Keep in mind they are chewable and chalky. They are usually found at a great price and I do recommend if you like the chalky type of antacids
Ardith F.
Kirkland, WA
It's been too long for me to give an accurate review of this product.

It stopped my symptoms without any awful side effects. A generic would work as well, however.
amanda w.
I can only say good things about the fruity flavored Tum's and how they help heartburn/indigestion. I haven't use this specific extra strength brand but I do know that the regular strength works perfectly. If you are prone to getting terrible heartburn and need that extra boost I would definitely recommend giving tums a try. Definitely go with this flavor, the fruity taste won't even make you think you were taking medicine.
Melanie N.
Tampa, Fl
Taste great. We keep them at work and act fast enough for me. Price is reasonable. Product is effective. Usually coupons in papers for them. I will continue to buy them. Especially smoothie flavor
Kayli H.
I LOVE THIS!! I literally go through so many Tums because of heartburn! I wish it wasn't quite so expensive though. I feel like it works 10x better than any other products I've tried.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I always keep a container of these in my purse or at my desk. Many coworkers come to me when in distress about stomach problems, because they know I have Tums & they know they work! In addition, this Smoothie flavor is amazing! Seriously, they taste good. So I do not mind having to chew a few of these if they will help!
Kristen W.
Phoenix
Tums extra strength-I always have these at home my husband uses tums a lot more than me,i use them once a week,great on heartburn&calcium is great in tums as well,i used to carry in my purse When i was pregnant&i felt good that when i would get bad heartburn&i took these,i was also giving myself&unborn child calcium, so Tums does more than heartburn,it provides calium&they taste so good.