Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Haley C.
Arab, AL
I've been using these for years. They work pretty well when I have a stomach ache! They don't taste terrible either. You can take them quickly when you are in pain. I'm always sure to have these in my house!
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I needed these so bad when I was pregnant I only liked the lemon and the lime so I wish they made solid flavor bottles of those flavors. They work so amazing and didn't taste Gl chalky like other brands.
Monique W.
Douglasville, GA
When pregnant with my son, I had the WORST heartburn of my life. These didn't always help, but they helped more than practically anything else. I also liked the flavor of these better than any of the others.
Dani B.
Cullman, AL
These Tums are very easy to take,plus they're yummy! Smooth flavor, easily dissolve, and easy to swallow. The flavors are just right, not too sweet and not too tart, or chalky. Super effective! (:
Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
As much as I hate taking Tums in general sometimes you just gotta do it. These don't taste bad and are actually semi-enjoyable to chow down on. They do a quick job of relieving indigestion.
Mallory D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Tums smoothies were my best friend when I was pregnant with number 2. They work really fast and help get rid of heart burn/ indigestion. Affordable price and they lasted a long time.
Amy K.
Neillsville, WI
I typically only use Tums when I'm pregnant and they seem to do the trick. I'm not a huge fan of the citrus flavors, but I will use them when I need them. The banana flavor is awful.
Jaimee B.
I had to keep these in my bag while I was pregnant. They work fast and taste good. Most have a chalky taste but these didn't and I was glad considering I had to eat them like candy.
Whitney 🖤.
I don't need to use these often but when I'm having indigestion these are what I use. They sooth my indigestion quickly and this particular flavor tastes great. Highly recommend.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love that these fruit flavored tums ,, the have fruit flavors no chalky taste and easy to chew ; even the children will have some when their stomach is upset and not complain .,