Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Amy K.
Neillsville, WI
I typically only use Tums when I'm pregnant and they seem to do the trick. I'm not a huge fan of the citrus flavors, but I will use them when I need them. The banana flavor is awful.
Mallory D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Tums smoothies were my best friend when I was pregnant with number 2. They work really fast and help get rid of heart burn/ indigestion. Affordable price and they lasted a long time.
Jaimee B.
I had to keep these in my bag while I was pregnant. They work fast and taste good. Most have a chalky taste but these didn't and I was glad considering I had to eat them like candy.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love that these fruit flavored tums ,, the have fruit flavors no chalky taste and easy to chew ; even the children will have some when their stomach is upset and not complain .,
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
These tums work but only like half the time. If I have bad indigestion they don't really work because they're not strong enough but if it's light indigestion then they work pretty well. They taste pretty good too and are not a bad price
Allie G.
I hate the way that these taste but I love the way that they work. They have the consistency of chalk and no matter what flavor you get it tastes gross. But when I have heartburn it's the only thing that works for me.
amanda w.
I can only say good things about the fruity flavored Tum's and how they help heartburn/indigestion. I haven't use this specific extra strength brand but I do know that the regular strength works perfectly. If you are prone to getting terrible heartburn and need that extra boost I would definitely recommend giving tums a try. Definitely go with this flavor, the fruity taste won't even make you think you were taking medicine.
Melanie N.
Tampa, Fl
Taste great. We keep them at work and act fast enough for me. Price is reasonable. Product is effective. Usually coupons in papers for them. I will continue to buy them. Especially smoothie flavor
Kayli H.
I LOVE THIS!! I literally go through so many Tums because of heartburn! I wish it wasn't quite so expensive though. I feel like it works 10x better than any other products I've tried.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I always keep a container of these in my purse or at my desk. Many coworkers come to me when in distress about stomach problems, because they know I have Tums & they know they work! In addition, this Smoothie flavor is amazing! Seriously, they taste good. So I do not mind having to chew a few of these if they will help!