Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
These are fantastic for heart burns indigestion, relieves acid , sour stomach, gives u very fast and long lasting relief,I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers with heartburn n such , bought these at rite aid
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I already take daily acid reflux medications. This helps for food that is extra spicy and helps with additional acid issues . I always purchase this a y target and they are reasonably priced and they do not taste horribly.
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
These are slightly chalky, but the flavor isn't bad and they work pretty well. I keep a bottle in my nightstand for those nights when I wake up or got to bed with heartburn. Price is reasonable and will be buying more.
Yeni C.
I tried these tums when I was sick had a stomachache. Very affordable for me. Yes it meet my expectations cause took my pain away m. For sure I would buy them again. It's a must have at home. Specially the kids ones for my boys.
Nicole E.
Howell, NJ
As someone who gets heart burn frequently, I definitely recommend the smoothies type of tums. They taste great and don't have that chalky flavor that some antacids do have. Worth it, for sure! I'd highly recommend them
Grazi M.
I does the job, but I do not like the taste. The price is really good, I just got my second bottle. I never used other brands so I can't compare. I usually use it in case I eat before a flight. I am very satisfied.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are great and everyone's heard of tums for relieving heartburn. They're the classic chewy thing to help, but these ones taste pretty good! Alternatives work pretty much the same so it's not that special.
Greg W.
Bethel Park, PA
Quickly fixes minor acid reflux issues. Taste good which is always a plus when it comes to medicine. Only other product I would go to is Pepcid when the reflux is more severe. Readily available at drug stores.
liz T.
New Britain, CT
Yes please! This is all I have ever used for my heart burn and I also use it when I have an upset stomach as well let me tell you it works wonders and super fast. I usually get mines at target and prices is not bad at all.
Emma C.
Redding, CA
I really enjoy the flavors and I have always noticed a difference when I have used them. It doesn't have a "chalky" taste that some other brands do. It has saved me through the holiday seasons rich foods.