Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Jocelyn C.
Bristol , TN
These are slightly chalky, but the flavor isn't bad and they work pretty well. I keep a bottle in my nightstand for those nights when I wake up or got to bed with heartburn. Price is reasonable and will be buying more.
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I enjoy the flavor of these. They are not chalky at all. It makes it easier to take what you need of them. They start acting within a few minutes so you get relief. I usually buy them at Sam's club for the bulk price, but They are relatively inexpensive.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
These are fantastic for heart burns indigestion, relieves acid , sour stomach, gives u very fast and long lasting relief,I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers with heartburn n such , bought these at rite aid
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are great and everyone's heard of tums for relieving heartburn. They're the classic chewy thing to help, but these ones taste pretty good! Alternatives work pretty much the same so it's not that special.
liz T.
New Britain, CT
Yes please! This is all I have ever used for my heart burn and I also use it when I have an upset stomach as well let me tell you it works wonders and super fast. I usually get mines at target and prices is not bad at all.
Emma C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy the flavors and I have always noticed a difference when I have used them. It doesn't have a "chalky" taste that some other brands do. It has saved me through the holiday seasons rich foods.
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I needed these so bad when I was pregnant I only liked the lemon and the lime so I wish they made solid flavor bottles of those flavors. They work so amazing and didn't taste Gl chalky like other brands.
Dani B.
Cullman, AL
These Tums are very easy to take,plus they're yummy! Smooth flavor, easily dissolve, and easy to swallow. The flavors are just right, not too sweet and not too tart, or chalky. Super effective! (:
Monique W.
Douglasville, GA
When pregnant with my son, I had the WORST heartburn of my life. These didn't always help, but they helped more than practically anything else. I also liked the flavor of these better than any of the others.
Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
As much as I hate taking Tums in general sometimes you just gotta do it. These don't taste bad and are actually semi-enjoyable to chow down on. They do a quick job of relieving indigestion.