Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
When it comes to chewable products, this definitely is one of the better tasting flavors. This product definitely helps me digest food if I'm feeling uncomfortable. It's also affordable and satisfying. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica C.
Sure they work for a belly ache, but man the chalky taste and texture is the worst. I know they've come out with more tolerable ones that I haven't tried yet. I don't use them very often, in fact it's been years, but these are the ones I go to if necessary.
Bethany L.
Verona, PA
I like TUMS, but i did not like the smoothie ones simply for their flavor. I'm not sure i ever even finished using them during my pregnancy. I had horrendous heartburn. However, these still worked fine, I will just keep buying different flavors .
Jordan D.
Pawtucket , RI
The smoothie tums literally melt in your mouth. Kind of surprising the first time you use them. They taste like regular tums. I don't really prefer them or like them less, they're very similar. I don't think they're worth the higher price point though.
Sam S.
These are like candy! Tums Smoothies are a ton easier to take then the original ones because the smoothie taste is so much better. The chalk taste if the other original ones can be off.putting but these are tasteful and easy to ingest.
Stacey M.
These tums smoothies are really good and work! I get really bad heart burn and I have a super sensitive stomach so these work great! The flavors are not too bad either and not chalky like the original tums are. Highly worth trying.
Kelsie L.
clio
These work great. I ate them like candy when I was pregnant. They taste good and do the trick. They are cheap and come in different sizes. These met my expectations and I would recommend to someone who is dealing with heartburn
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
These taste great! I eat 2 or 3 before I eat spicy food sometimes and I'm good to go. I picked some up at Target when I was out of town once. I'm thankful they make good flavors like this! My 2nd favorite is the peppermint.
Marine F.
Bellaire, TX
These are good when I'm feeling bloated, I like te flavor as well. I use it sometimes before waxing since reducing stomach acid can increase pain tolerance or reduce the pain you feel - not sure if this is true but it's been working for me!
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
These are slightly chalky, but the flavor isn't bad and they work pretty well. I keep a bottle in my nightstand for those nights when I wake up or got to bed with heartburn. Price is reasonable and will be buying more.