Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Dixie S.
I found these at my local drugstore. They are decently priced and I find that they work pretty well for me. I have to take a couple for them to be long term effective. I like that they are fruity but the chalky bugs me a little bit. Either way I would definitely buy them again.
Jessica L.
These are a staple in our home! They taste great and work fast. My husband has awful indigestion and uses it on a regular basis. We purchase these in large packs from Costco. Will buy this product again!
Emily B.
Halifax, NS
Tums is one of my life essentials. I always have them on hand because I have heartburn and upset stomachs so frequently! It could just be a simple pain that won't go away, or a feeling of nausea, but either way I find that tums work great for any thing of that sort. In addition, I find the smoothie taste quite refreshing! But I'd rather have the mint flavor if I had to choose.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps. They dissolve quickly, and work effectively. I just don't like the chalky taste.
Julie X.
I rarely use Tums but when I have stomach cramps and heartburn not only do these things taste awesome but they work super fast!!!!!
Tasia W.
Very helpful. Definitely helps out with a lot of problems like headaches and pain. Also, doesn't have a terrible flavour.
Valentina C.
Orlando, FL
This one is great because you can take it with you anywhere, the flavors are great and it does its wokr. I recommend it
Cinthia C.
Lima ,peru ,los olivos
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Super delicious and in particular is that it is super nutritious to stay balanced in what we eat#nutritive
Kelsey S.
VANCOUVER, BC
Love the smoothie flavoured tums! They actually taste good and tums never fails to relieve my heartburn 👌