Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Val R.
I hate the chalky taste of Tums, but these ones really don't bother me! Definitely a step up!
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
I love the Smoothies because they are less chalky than original Tums, with the same effect!
Shayla h.
Inkster, MI
This was my go to when I was pregnant with my kids. They taste great as work really fast
cristina c.
Great most def life savors when the tummy don't feel right perfect when you are eating out
Heather P.
I don't like the smoothie tums. They are a bit powdery. The regular ones are a lot better
Dani H.
Yummy! This medicine taste like candy! It works fast and is very effective for those days
Abbey W.
THESE HELP SO MUCH! they taste great and really help when I have a upset stomach!
Angela C.
These don't leave me with that gross chalky feeling in my mouth after using them.
Adrienne M.
Guelph, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm currently pregnant and never experienced heartburn/reflux until now. This is the first antacid I have purchased and they work really well for me, plus they don't taste bad! I've only had once so far where the heartburn wouldn't go away after taking Tums but I feel like it was baby wouldn't move away from squashing my stomach and just not easily stopped by pills lol 😉
Nicole P.
Tums Smoothie is my go to when I have heart burn or indigestion. I usually purchase from my local drug or grocery store. It for sure meets all of my expectations in an antacid. It is very affordable and I am overall satisfied with this product. The flavor isn't bad either