Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Resham A.
Helps ease over heartburn and sometimes indigestion. Gives a rather quick results on providing relief.
Heather M.
Tomball, TX
Hate the after taste but effective for anpreggo with severe heart burn. The flavor is pretty good too
Tonya L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gets the job done super fast. Taste is good. Highly recommend if you don't have prescription handy.
Amanda K.
Chardon, OH
I like the chalky texture and strong fruit flavor. Tastes good and usually helps with heartburn.
Elle S.
Grove City, OH
Works great for indigestion and upset stomach. Cheap, easy, safe fix. Definitely my first go-to.
Shanti A.
Yummy and they make your tummy feel bette very quickly. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
ErikaDawn💋 B.
Mahnomen, MN
When I was pregnant TUMS was my best friend, and the flavored one made taking them often easier!!
Mariana E.
Life savers they work every single time I feel like I have heart burn great product and affords
Valen R.
I hate the chalky taste of Tums, but these ones really don't bother me! Definitely a step up!
Hayden C.
I highly recommend this product. It is great at its job and relies heartburn and indigestion.