Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Tonya L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gets the job done super fast. Taste is good. Highly recommend if you don't have prescription handy.
Amanda K.
Chardon, OH
I like the chalky texture and strong fruit flavor. Tastes good and usually helps with heartburn.
Shanti A.
Yummy and they make your tummy feel bette very quickly. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
ErikaDawn💋 B.
Mahnomen , MN
When I was pregnant TUMS was my best friend, and the flavored one made taking them often easier!!
Elle S.
Grove City , OH
Works great for indigestion and upset stomach. Cheap, easy, safe fix. Definitely my first go-to.
Mariana E.
Life savers they work every single time I feel like I have heart burn great product and affords
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's absolutely amazing!
Avery I.
O Fallon, MO
Good product. Not much to say about these but they do a good job. Would recommend to someone.
Hayden C.
I highly recommend this product. It is great at its job and relies heartburn and indigestion.
Anna L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only type of heartburn antacids that I like. Not chalky and give immediate relief