Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Angie B.
Bronx, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The best! Every time I get heartburn I chew some of these and it works every time! It's very affordable also
Sally M.
We keep these in our pantry. They don’t taste as chalky as other brands. They work fast And taste great.
Angel I.
I keep these with me at all times. They truly help and I also use the ones for children for my 8 year old.
Katie W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These taste great and are not as chalky as the original tums. I used them all through out both pregnancies.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
Good for active heartburn. Chalky, but good flavor. Use it as a rescue treatment. Does a pretty good job.
Haily B.
Tellico Plains
This product is great for upset stomachs. It does not taste the best. Tastes kind of chalky. But it helps
Savannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Affordable, easy to find, yummy tums that help decrease the acid! Love these and always keep them around.
Mariana M.
I love the variety of flavors. I usually pack a few of these in purse just in case and I don't regret it
Resham A.
Helps ease over heartburn and sometimes indigestion. Gives a rather quick results on providing relief.
Heather M.
Tomball, TX
Hate the after taste but effective for anpreggo with severe heart burn. The flavor is pretty good too