Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
These are my go to if I have heartburn or acid reflux going on, they don't taste horrible and get the job done quick!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These Tums get the job done. My honest opinion is that the generic brands produce the same results. Save your money!
I eat these like candy. They taste so good amd they work really well. They work really fast too. Stock up on these
Haley F.
Huntsville, TX
The smoothies are my favorite flavor. With the spot on flavoring you can't even taste the chalk. highly recommend.
Rachael K.
Altoona, PA
It works for mild heart burn. But when I have bad heartburn I use baking soda and water. The taste is good though
Yanitza M.
Tums make it all better. Easy to consume and effective product. First thing I go to when I have a stomach ache .
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These taste better than regular time and work for me within minutes. Plus they are a great calcium supplement.
Kayla J.
Gurnee, IL
I mean, even the flavors taste bad! But if it gets the job done, who cares?! Tums is a trusted brand! My go to!
Angelique B.
Bronx, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The best! Every time I get heartburn I chew some of these and it works every time! It's very affordable also
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
These are great! Always nice to have around for whenever I need them so always make sure I have some at home.