Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
I eat these like candy. They taste so good amd they work really well. They work really fast too. Stock up on these
Haley F.
Huntsville, TX
The smoothies are my favorite flavor. With the spot on flavoring you can't even taste the chalk. highly recommend.
Yanitza M.
Tums make it all better. Easy to consume and effective product. First thing I go to when I have a stomach ache .
Rachael K.
Altoona, PA
It works for mild heart burn. But when I have bad heartburn I use baking soda and water. The taste is good though
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These taste better than regular time and work for me within minutes. Plus they are a great calcium supplement.
Kayla J.
Gurnee, IL
I mean, even the flavors taste bad! But if it gets the job done, who cares?! Tums is a trusted brand! My go to!
Ana A.
It's fruity and it works! It tastes good and helps with my stomach. It's a good mush price but it's worth it
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
These are great! Always nice to have around for whenever I need them so always make sure I have some at home.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Great taste And they do as they claim to. I would purchase again. Best flavor yet and I will purchase again.
Stefanny G.
My grandparents have used these in the past so I have definitely tried these. Works when you get heart burns