Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Belinda V.
Merced, CA
I like to take these instead of anything else because they are not as chalky as the originals although the tase could improve
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I keep TUMS in my medicine cabinet and in my purse in case someone needs them you never know when tummy troubles will strike.
denise m.
Love! This is my favorite tums pack. Really tastes yummy. I carry a pack of tums in my bag at all times, gym, work, school.
Reva K.
Great results & taste. Loved how fast acting these were. These did not have the chalky after taste either. Very affordable.
Carla H.
Ages Brookside, KY
These tums taste so good! Instant relief! Price isn't bad either and it hasn't lot in the bottle! Works well for heartburn.
Melissa S.
Evarts , KY
These ate effective, fast acting without the chalky taste. I would recommend this product. It is my go to for heart burn
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
These work very nicely for sour stomach and acid indigestion. They are not too chalk-like either. They dissolve nice too.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
These work really well and quickly. The flavor isn't completely horrible, it doesn't leave a nasty after taste either.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These Tums get the job done. My honest opinion is that the generic brands produce the same results. Save your money!
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
These are my go to if I have heartburn or acid reflux going on, they don't taste horrible and get the job done quick!