Tums® Smoothies™ Assorted Fruit Extra Strength 750 Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 72 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• "I don't get heartburn very often, but when I do, Tums helps." in 1 review
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
These have decent flavor and work well. They're just a bit more pricey than the plain/original flavors so I don't get them as often because the originals work the same. They do the job and I have no complaints. Thankfully I don't need them often.
Amanda M.
Georgetown, KY
These work really well, and they taste great. I take a couple of tums usually about twice a week. It depends on what I've eaten throughout the day. If I've had something acidic, I'll eat one or two of these immediately after and I have no acid reflux or stomach pain at all. These are the most effective pain reliever by far.
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
you're so good for heartburn and they taste super good and they don't get too powdery and your mouth. I really like views and the price is great in a bottle lasts forever. These are a must have in a household of four for sure
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Ive used this item all my life ! These are the only ones i use for my heartburns and they work really good ! I buy them at Walmart! The price is very affordable and u only have to take one and you heart burn immediately goes away ! I recommend this especially to those who suffer heart burns more often then others !
Margaret R.
I had never experienced heartburn prior to pregnancy. I bought a pack of tums at Walmart and they saved me! They are affordable, came in many flavors and sizes, and were in my bag daily while pregnant! They work fast, but I did have to take them 2-3 times throughout the day for mild to moderate heartburn.
Shannon G.
Shady Shores, TX
I'll admit, the taste isn't my favorite. But it isn't terrible, and I'll be darned, it gets the job done!! I had reflux that was very irritating while I was pregnant in my third trimester. Mostly when I was trying to sleep and laying down! I'd pop a few of these tums and it would fix it right away!
Heather P.
Fleetwood, NC
My girls prefer the smoothie tums. The flavor is better than generic brands
I'm not 100% sure they work better, but at least the kids will take them if they need them. They're more expensive than generic.
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
There's not much to expect about an antacid. It does relieve stomach discomfort in a timely manner without tasting disgusting and I can't really ask much else of a stomach pain medication. The packaging is very flimsy though and it does spill out if dropped.
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
I enjoy the flavor of these. They are not chalky at all. It makes it easier to take what you need of them. They start acting within a few minutes so you get relief. I usually buy them at Sam's club for the bulk price, but They are relatively inexpensive.
Jordan D.
Pawtucket, RI
The smoothie tums literally melt in your mouth. Kind of surprising the first time you use them. They taste like regular tums. I don't really prefer them or like them less, they're very similar. I don't think they're worth the higher price point though.