Tums Smoothies Smooth Dissolve Extra Strength 750 Berry Fusion - 750 mg - 60 Chewable Tablets Pack of 3

BY TUMS

Relieves: Heartburn Sour Stomach Acid Indigestion Upset Stomach associated with these symptoms see more...

Katelyn W.
This is something that I carry in my purse at all times. I never know when I may need it and don't want to be without it. I don't need to use it very often but when I need it I want it! I find it to be most effective when I don't have severe pain. I use it when I have a tummy ache if it's from gut rot or if I have mild heart burn. If I have anything more major this is something that I don't depend on. For the price you pay it is worth to have around when needed.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
i like these for when my stomach feels a little acidy, they help. I try not to use them to much i will use a 14 day acid reducer for that. But i like the taste of these and i like that they have calcium in them. You can never have to much calcium. For a small acid problem these are great. I try to always try to have some on hand.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love the different light flavors that come in this type of Tums product. The flavor is not overpowering, it is just enough for you to comfortably consume a tablet. I think it is very affordable, and almost provide instant relief. It also dissolves very quickly which I like. Would I recommend to a friend? 100%
Chelsea J.
Tums does not work for me. I give it 3 stars because the taste is good and they sometimes curb my symptoms but very rarely does Tums actually eliminate symptoms of indegestion, nausea, bloat, etc. The price would be fair if it actually worked but for me and my household, we are will try some other brands.
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
The flavor of the Berry Fusion Tums taste great.  I have a lot of stomach issues and my tummy usually needs soothing, this product is amazing and takes away the pain immediately. This is the only brand that I use to settle my stomach. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Heaven D.
Diberville,MS
These tums are the stuff you literally can take them with anything and don't taste to bad they are great for tummy pains and heart burn it is a less medication like and more like candy so I don't feel like I'm taking a bunch of medication and you don't have to be prescribed to take it
Amanda B.
Titusville , FL
These are my favorite heartburn medicine. It doesn't leave the chalky taste like most antacids. The price is great for the large bottle. They work instantly on my tough acid reflux. I would always recommend smoothies over the original tums because of how fast they dissolve and work.
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
These are okay. I'm not crazy about the flavor, or the chalky texture. If I try using this for heartburn, it's only semi-effective. But using this for a stomachache usually works well. I'll repurchase this for nausea, but for heartburn, I'll have to find a different product.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
Used these during my whole pregnacy . It relived my heart burn so quick but sometimes I felt the effect wasn't long because so would find my self taking another one 30 mins after.
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Great product for any upset stomach problems and or heartburn etc . And safe to use while pregnant . This was my go to ( and still is ) when I have these issues. It has good flavors and not like most other comparable products . It's still chalky but the flavor helps

Amazon