Tums Smoothies Smooth Dissolve Extra Strength 750 Berry Fusion - 750 mg - 60 Chewable Tablets Pack of 3

BY TUMS

Relieves: Heartburn Sour Stomach Acid Indigestion Upset Stomach associated with these symptoms see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Currently using & just previously purchased... works great I have really bad heartburn this pregnancy & the tums work as a counter active for my heartburn over the counter medicine
Katelyn W.
This is something that I carry in my purse at all times. I never know when I may need it and don't want to be without it. I don't need to use it very often but when I need it I want it! I find it to be most effective when I don't have severe pain. I use it when I have a tummy ache if it's from gut rot or if I have mild heart burn. If I have anything more major this is something that I don't depend on. For the price you pay it is worth to have around when needed.
Katherine A.
Purchased during my pregnancy and they worked a few times but not always. They seemed to help more when I would take them as a preventative rather than when I had the heartburn. They also work incredibly well if someone eats something they're allergic to! My husband ate something with cashews and his throat started to swell. He took a handful of tums and it immediately helped!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
i like these for when my stomach feels a little acidy, they help. I try not to use them to much i will use a 14 day acid reducer for that. But i like the taste of these and i like that they have calcium in them. You can never have to much calcium. For a small acid problem these are great. I try to always try to have some on hand.
Kimberly K.
Everyone should have Tums handy! I always use this product when I have a stomach ache. It never fails! It doesn't taste like medicine when you chew it and is fast acting. I introduced one of my friends to Tums and it helped her out so much she fell in love! I would definetly recommend this to anyone who has stomach issues.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love the different light flavors that come in this type of Tums product. The flavor is not overpowering, it is just enough for you to comfortably consume a tablet. I think it is very affordable, and almost provide instant relief. It also dissolves very quickly which I like. Would I recommend to a friend? 100%
Chelsea J.
Tums does not work for me. I give it 3 stars because the taste is good and they sometimes curb my symptoms but very rarely does Tums actually eliminate symptoms of indegestion, nausea, bloat, etc. The price would be fair if it actually worked but for me and my household, we are will try some other brands.
Amanda B.
Titusville , FL
These are my favorite heartburn medicine. It doesn't leave the chalky taste like most antacids. The price is great for the large bottle. They work instantly on my tough acid reflux. I would always recommend smoothies over the original tums because of how fast they dissolve and work.
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
The flavor of the Berry Fusion Tums taste great.  I have a lot of stomach issues and my tummy usually needs soothing, this product is amazing and takes away the pain immediately. This is the only brand that I use to settle my stomach. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
These tums are the stuff you literally can take them with anything and don't taste to bad they are great for tummy pains and heart burn it is a less medication like and more like candy so I don't feel like I'm taking a bunch of medication and you don't have to be prescribed to take it