by Tums

Relieves: Heartburn Sour Stomach Acid Indigestion Upset Stomach associated with these symptoms

Do they really work?
Start your review of Tums Smoothies Smooth Dissolve Extra Strength 750 Berry Fusion - 750 mg - 60 Chewable Tablets Pack of 2!
Since I have taken on better and healthier eating habits I have been able to go off of my preventive heartburn medication. With that being said, I occasionally eat something that upsets my tummy. I will always reach for some Tums. They deliver rapid relief and they taste yummy too! They are also very affordable compared to the pills.
Tempe, AZ
I use to buy the original fruit flavored tums that were 500mg. I never was too fond of the flavor, especially if I was nauseous, the flavor of the original would actually make it worse. I never felt they they helped that much. I only could feel a very small difference. I gave these 750mg tums a try, to see if the flavor was better. The strange thing is, I can take one of the extra strength smoothie and they have worked so well for me! And let me tell you the taste of the smoothie tums are sooo delicious! They don't even taste like a typical tum. If you feel like tums don't work that well for you or your not crazy about the taste - definitely give the smoothie extra strength a try!!
Savonburg, KS
When I was pregnant I ate these like candy!  They taste pretty good considering, and they helped with the heartburn.  They are affordable enough that I had bottle everywhere - the car, my nightstand, my purse, you name it.  The different flavors are a nice addition.  Definitely a purchase I couldn't live without.
This is something that I carry in my purse at all times. I never know when I may need it and don't want to be without it. I don't need to use it very often but when I need it I want it! I find it to be most effective when I don't have severe pain. I use it when I have a tummy ache if it's from gut rot or if I have mild heart burn. If I have anything more major this is something that I don't depend on. For the price you pay it is worth to have around when needed.
Stewartsville, NJ
Tums Smoothies Smooth Dissolve Extra Strength Chewable Tablets have a decent taste and texture.  They dissolve quickly and don't leave to much of a chalky feel in my mouth.  They are always available for a good price, and seem to work well.  I wish they would come without artificial colors though.
Cadiz, KY
I bought these when I had terrible acid reflux while pregnant. I would take the max dosage allowed by the doctor and I had no relief. The two stars are for the taste as it did have good flavor, it just didn't work for me. It may be due to the fact I had pregnancy heartburn and not food induced heartburn. If I were going to try tums again this would be the flavor I'd buy. Luckily I am not dealing with heartburn since my baby arrived.
Cordova, TN
When I was pregnant with both of my children, I had the worst heart burn. I would walk around with a gallon of milk to help ease the burning... until I found Tums! I carried them everywhere all the time! Any time my heart burn would start acting up, I would take a tablet or 2 and instantly felt relief!
Spokane, WA
I started getting heartburn when I was pregnant and sadly it's lingered for 10+ years. I hated the regular tums but these smoothie tums are 100% better as far as how quickly the dissolve and are very easy to Chew but above all else the instant relief is above all else the reason this is my top choice.
Pawtucket , RI
Oh how I Love my Tums!!! These tablets are life savers. I make sure I take a bottle with me everywhere I go. I take it on long trips, keep one at work, one in the house and one in my car. It Helps soothe nausea and upset stomach very quickly. It will also help make you comfortable so you can get back to enjoying yourself again! This product is very easy to find and very affordable. I would highly recommend this medication for anyone. It is a must!
Saint Paul, MN
Again, this is another staple in my medicine cabinet. I can go for a long time without needing them and totally forget that they are there, but when I need them and they are sitting on a shelf in my cabinet, I am always relieved and happy they are there. These work quickly depending on how extreme my acid reflux is but it always seems to help make it less painful. These are a must have in my family.