Tums Smoothies Smooth Dissolve Extra Strength 750 Berry Fusion - 750 mg - 60 Chewable Tablets Pack of 2

BY TUMS

Relieves: Heartburn Sour Stomach Acid Indigestion Upset Stomach associated with these symptoms see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Chalky texture but highly effective and fast pain relief. I get occasional heartburn but I always have these on hand. Affordable and works fast! I would recommend these!
Elizabeth S.
Greensburg, PA
Took these guys in conjunction with my Pepcid while pregnant. These taste delightful, didn't make me gag and worked wonders on my residual heartburn for 36 long weeks.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I use to buy the original fruit flavored tums that were 500mg. I never was too fond of the flavor, especially if I was nauseous, the flavor of the original would actually make it worse. I never felt they they helped that much. I only could feel a very small difference. I gave these 750mg tums a try, to see if the flavor was better. The strange thing is, I can take one of the extra strength smoothie and they have worked so well for me! And let me tell you the taste of the smoothie tums are sooo delicious! They don't even taste like a typical tum. If you feel like tums don't work that well for you or your not crazy about the taste - definitely give the smoothie extra strength a try!!
Rhonda S.
White City, KS
When I was pregnant I ate these like candy!  They taste pretty good considering, and they helped with the heartburn.  They are affordable enough that I had bottle everywhere - the car, my nightstand, my purse, you name it.  The different flavors are a nice addition.  Definitely a purchase I couldn't live without.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Tums Smoothies Smooth Dissolve Extra Strength Chewable Tablets have a decent taste and texture.  They dissolve quickly and don't leave to much of a chalky feel in my mouth.  They are always available for a good price, and seem to work well.  I wish they would come without artificial colors though.
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
When I was pregnant with both of my children, I had the worst heart burn. I would walk around with a gallon of milk to help ease the burning... until I found Tums! I carried them everywhere all the time! Any time my heart burn would start acting up, I would take a tablet or 2 and instantly felt relief!
Katie R.
Again, this is another staple in my medicine cabinet. I can go for a long time without needing them and totally forget that they are there, but when I need them and they are sitting on a shelf in my cabinet, I am always relieved and happy they are there. These work quickly depending on how extreme my acid reflux is but it always seems to help make it less painful. These are a must have in my family.
Amairani Z.
I am actually chewing on one of these as I type this. This is a great product for when I have heartburn especially if it is caused by something I ate. I like this flavor better than the original one and I find that they start to work within a few minutes. The size it great, but they don't leave a weird after taste after a few hours and they make my mouth/tongue white and dry.
Grace Y.
Atlantic Bch, FL
The tums smoothie version of this is amazing. I already hate taking medicine so when I have to using this makes it a lot better to handle. You can get this product pretty much anywhere which makes it super helpful when you need something quick and on the go!
Sarah H.
THIS IS THE BEST THING TO TAKE FOR HEARTBURNS! Yes, that was in all caps for a reason. I recently had a horrible heart burn (actually my first experience of it) and it was relentless. I tried everything and then finally went to Walmart and grabbed these; they worked like magic! Within an hour or less I felt so much relief. I personally swear by these now.