Tums Smoothies Peppermint Chewable Antacid

by Tums

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tums Smoothies Peppermint Chewable Antacid !
How would you rate this product?
Franklin, MA
The Tums Smoothies antacids are they best out there. They are chalky at all, and taste great. both the peppermint and the berry are both good. I take them as a calcium supplement.
I am a big meat eater. For those big meals that at times cane give me heartburn this is the product I use constantly. One tablet will get the job done. Easy to use, does not taste like medicine. It definitely soothes any antacid.
High Point, NC
I swear by these! I honestly don’t know why Tums doesn’t just make them all smoothies because they are SO much better texture wise. They work just as well as regular tums and don’t make me want to spit them out when I eat them!
Kansas City, MO
I am never without a bottle of these! The peppermint is my favorite flavor, almost like eating a mint. They work great, the smoothies formula makes them so much more enjoyable to eat. They aren't chalky and super crunchy.
West Reading, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste horrible. However it is a quick temporary relief. It met my exceptions, but didn't last too long. It's affordable so that's the price you pay I guess.
I really like these to help settle my stomach when I have mild discomfort or some acid reflux. They're also a good source of calcium so my doctor is constantly recommending them to me and some of his other patients.
Allison Park, PA
I don’t get heartburn that frequently, but I keep these on hand for when I do. I much prefer the texture of the smoothies to the regular variety and the mint is easier to tolerate than berry when your feeling full.
Lindenhurst
Without a doubt the best tums flavor and the fastest working. These always kick in after about 5-10 minutes and don't leave a bad taste or residue in your mouth after chewing. Always repurchase this flavor.
Lebanon, OR
I lived on these when I was pregnant, 3rd trimester EVERYTHING gave me heartburn and this was the only thing that worked that I felt safe taking. Peppermint smoothie tums work way better than regular tums.
Sidney , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had awful heartburn while pregnant and I reached for these every night! The taste is very cool and soothing. They are quick to work! I've never tried other brands, and I probably won't! Very effective!