Tums Smoothies Peppermint Chewable Antacid  uploaded by Joy T.

BY TUMS

Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product works great for everyone who loves Mexican food lol make you feel your stomach so good no irritation at all the price is economic you can find it at target or Walmart Tums Smoothies Extra Strength 750 Berry Fusion Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 60 CT
Kyra C.
I love these!! They are not as chalky as traditional antacids. The flavor is good and cooling. They work quickly and I have them on hand all the time. The price is right. But the peppermint flavor can be hard to find.
Lee Ann B.
Pittsburgh
I don’t get heartburn that frequently, but I keep these on hand for when I do. I much prefer the texture of the smoothies to the regular variety and the mint is easier to tolerate than berry when your feeling full.
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
These work right away, and are SO much better than the age-old chalky tablets we used to chew. The mint ones are my preferred type because the flavor really steps over any chalk taste that might have been left over, even in the smooth variety. It's hard to convince myself to buy less expensive options, because these just work so well, and taste so much better.
Jenna L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to medicine for heartburn! These are so much better tasting than the regular tums because they aren't dry and chalky when you chew them. Best of all they still work the same as regular Tums. They also provide calcium!! So if you take a multivitamin or vitamin D these can boost your calcium levels and relieve your symptoms. It's a two for one! No other heartburn medicine does that. And they work instantly. You don't have to wait 30 mins for relief or remember to take before you eat. You can also buy just about anywhere. Definitely recommend and will continue to use.
Catherine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite easy to grab antacids.  I have a bottle at home and a bottle in my desk drawer.  I use them at least two times a week.  They work pretty well but the good news is you can't take too many Tums.  They are a really good source of calcium as well.  I pretty much only eat the mint flavored ones.  I think the berry ones are gross.  I also like the fact that I can find these at pretty much any drug store or Target.  They are reasonably priced and you get a lot in a bottle.  Over all a great buy.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually haven't tried the peppermint flavor but I do have the tums smoothies berry flavors! They work super fast like within 90 seconds to help with heart burn and acid reflux. They don't taste bad at all and have a very light after taste which is fantastic! I absolutely love these for when I get heart burn!
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm currently pregnant & in my second trimester. Heartburn is a daily struggle!! I have a giant supply of these & keep some everywhere. I love the smoothies kind because they taste great & dissolve quickly. Definitely recommend these to any pregnant girls out there or just anyone who gets heartburn!
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
I have really bad heartburn and when I need immediate relief, I always grab some tums. I actually just took some about 5 minutes ago and feel much better. Nothing works better than tums.
Coleen H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tums Smoothies Peppermint Chewables are the only antacid I can tolerate. The others are too chalky, and I can't stand the fruit flavor. Yes, they are more expensive than generic brands, but I find they are much more effective, so I will happily pay the extra money for brand name.