BY TUMS #21 in Antacids

Two-in-one Smoothies Tums Antacid and Calcium Chewables can offer you fast acting relief from heartburns and is also a good source of calcium. These chewables have an ultra-fine texture that can help them to dissolve quickly and work on problems such as heartburn, indigestion, stomach ache, upset stomach and similar conditions. Can relieve from heart burn Good source of calcium Fast-acting tablets Tums Antacid and Calcium Chewables come in a convenient handy bottle that can be easily slipped in bag, purse or kept in car, pocket or desk. Just For You: Adults and children A Closer Look: Tums Antacid and Calcium Chewables contain highly absorbable calcium carbonate that can also provide calcium and sodium required for healthy growth. Calcium included in these supplements can support and maintain healthy bones and teeth. Warning: Do not take more than 16 tablets in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than two weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician. see more...

Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Tums are an absolute go to when you have heart burn or you feel that acid feeling in your chest. I would definitely recommend this product because it works really well and has been around for many years. I trust this company because they have a good reputation and their products work. Tums also have w good flavor to them. This is good because you don't have to worry about having a nasty taste in your mouth like you get with other pills/vitamins. Tums have been around for a long time. My parents used them and I will use them: there is no sense in trying something new if you have something that you know that works. This product is worth the buy and definitely worth the money. It is an inexpensive product that you can get almost anywhere. I believe you can get them in gas stations now.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I had a spiral fracture on my left ankle a few years ago. My doctor recommended I take tums in lieu of spending big $$ on an rX that would basically do the same thing. I took it religiously, and actually got my cast removed a bit ahead of schedule. Definitely recommend this as a calcium supplement. Bonus points that you will also fight indigestion ūüėāūüėā
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
When I was pregnant both times, these were my holy grail. the smoothie ones are waaaaay better than the regular flavors. I loved the cocoa and cream ones the best but the fruit variety is good too. they taste very good and are smooth instead of chalky and chunky. they work every time and work quickly.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Tums es absolutamente bueno para cuando sientes ese ardor en la boca del estomago que no te permite ni respirar. Aparte de ser super efectivo, tiene buen sabor, con Tums no debes preeocuparte por tener un mal sabor en la boca. Otra cosa es que son economicos y puedes encontrarlos en cualquier lugar.
Blake V.
Youngstown, Ohio
What a life saver! I was on vacation and I was hit with the dreaded upset stomach. I just knew something was going to go wrong on vacation but I had to do something about it. I took 2 tums and within a matter of 15 minutes I felt like a new human being! DEFINITELY GIVE IT A GO!
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I have heartburn off and on, but I hate relying on pepto bismol. Tums works specifically for heartburn! The smoothies have a good flavor and aren't super chalky, which I like! Sometimes it takes 3 to get the heartburn to go away, but they're pretty cheap so it's not too bad.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
These taste way better than other anti acids, and work great. They he rid of my heartburn almost immediately. They taste so good I've actually had one a few times just for the taste. I keep these stocked in my purse so they are ready to go whenever I need them.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
As a person that is all ways sick to there stomach these are good and work fast and taste ok for what there are used for . I have never had any issues with this and the price i good as well , but these are good and taste good as well , I am always buying these
Morgan T.
Always works wonders. Heart burn, upset stomach, anything of the like. The texture is a bit chalky, but they do taste good. Unlike other flavors, these somehow do not taste like medicine, rather they do taste fruity, as promised. Overall, satisfying purchase.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
These are the best and quick relief for heart burns i buy these in the travel size to keep in my purse for when I need him when I'm not home. they are great tasting and dissolve quickly, unlike other antacids I've tried. they are quick to get the job done.
Danielle I.
Fitspiration Expert
How do these taste?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you shop for this item at?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Do these taste good?
Matthew E.
Do these taste decent an do they work
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
It depends on what flavor you get, the tropical is my favorite