BY TUMS #55 in Antacids

Two-in-one Smoothies Tums Antacid and Calcium Chewables can offer you fast acting relief from heartburns and is also a good source of calcium. These chewables have an ultra-fine texture that can help them to dissolve quickly and work on problems such as heartburn, indigestion, stomach ache, upset stomach and similar conditions. Can relieve from heart burn Good source of calcium Fast-acting tablets Tums Antacid and Calcium Chewables come in a convenient handy bottle that can be easily slipped in bag, purse or kept in car, pocket or desk. Just For You: Adults and children A Closer Look: Tums Antacid and Calcium Chewables contain highly absorbable calcium carbonate that can also provide calcium and sodium required for healthy growth. Calcium included in these supplements can support and maintain healthy bones and teeth. Warning: Do not take more than 16 tablets in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than two weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly S.
Garland, TX
Heartburn and acid reflux are gone when I take 2 of these. They have awesome and different flavors to suit everyone. This calms my symptoms and keeps them under control. I don’t buy them often, but they do help! They feel chalky but to me they don’t taste chalky.
Jordan S.
Melbourne
I love these for light heartburn! They taste really great and work immediately! When I was pregnant I ate these everyday and now I use them only a few times a month because I don’t typically have heartburn but when I do these are a lifesaver!
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These worked wonders when I was pregnant and my heartburn was unbearable. I tried not to take them everyday but I was taking them every other day. They are very affordable and I would definitely buy them again
Emma B.
Westfield
I don’t normally use Tums, but when I do it’s because that’s all I have. I am not a fan of the flavors just because they taste chalky and very fake, which they are. Would rather relieve problems another way
Lilly D.
Means, KY
Until recently I had just been using the regular tums but I didn’t like that chalky after taste them I found these! I love that I don’t have to deal with the chalky taste and the seem to works better
Debra A.
Excellent product to relieve heartburn and indigestion. This works rapidly with no side effects. Also, it can be purchased at an grocery store or pharmacy, so easy to grab when in need.
Kalie S.
Long Beach , CA
Tums is always my go to for heartburn. I usually am not a fan of eating them but the smoothie ones are so good! They don’t taste bad at all & still do the job the same, love!
Christina D.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I have HUGE problems with heartburn, especially when I eat something not-so-good for me, and these are my favorite antacids that I've found. The "smoothie" version of Tums are far superior than any other antacids i've used because the texture is way less chalky, and it works super fast. Tastes good too!
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
One word - Lifesavers!! Let's be real, heartburn is the WORST! I always make sure to carry some of these little drops of heaven with me in my purse. You just never know when that red sauce (or margarita sour mix) will come back to haunt you and ruin your night. Stay on the safe side. Take Tums.
Janelle M.
Hiram , GA
I have a acid reflux.  And these work great.  I use them all the time.  Everything gives me indigestion.  They are cheap and would recommend them to anyone.  You can get them at any retail store.  I can usually take one or two and it clears the indigestion right up.
Danielle I.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How do these taste?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you shop for this item at?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Do these taste good?
Matthew E.
Do these taste decent an do they work
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
It depends on what flavor you get, the tropical is my favorite