BY TUMS #4 in Antacids

Tums?? Smoothies??? Extra Strength 750 Berry Fusion Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets.
Goes to Work in Seconds!
Calcium Rich.
Smooth Dissolve.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
60 Chewable Tablets. see more...

Tums Smoothies Extra Strength 750 Berry Fusion Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 60 CT
  • "Tums smoothies works really good for heartburn and these flavors taste good definitely recommend for heartburn" in 1 review
  • "They taste great and are effective...sometimes I even take simply for calcium supplement." in 1 review
  • "Not too bad to actually eat, not too chalky and a pretty good flavor." in 1 review
  • "Tums is usually the only antacid that works effectively for me when I get heartburn/indigestion. " in 1 review
Susan T.
Susan T.
Lutherville, MD
I have had severe acid reflux for most of my adult life . I take prescription medication daily to keep it under control, however, there are days where I have forgotten to take my meds on time and I've woken from a sound sleep with severe acid indigestion. The acid has been so strong that I can hardly breathe. I always keep a bottle of Tuns Smoothies Extra Strength for these occasions. Not only do they have a very pleasant taste, they instantly soothe my heartburn and I am able to go back to sleep. I highly recommend this product.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
I used to absolutely hate tums cause they were chalky!! While I was prego I had the worst heart burn so bad I would wake up in the middle of the night in pain everyone was like " you will like these you will like them" and I wouldn't go get them cause I hated tums!!! So finally around 35 weeks during my pregnancy I said enough was enough I had dropped everything and went and got some they are absolutely amazing!!! My baby is 10 months old now and I'm still loving these tums lol!
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Seguimos con los antiacidos y mas antiacidos. Este me lo regalo una prima que viajo para E.E.U.U se lo agradeci en el alma, penso en mí y en mi problema estomacal, LOL! Este se puede tomar igualmente para aliviar sintomas de ardor estomacal o indigestion. El proceso de disolucion es muy rico debido al sabor a bayas, hacen que Tums sea mas facil de tomar. Mas que un antiacido se puede utilizar como suplemento de calcio para mantener una mejor salud.
10/10.
Regina D.
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
Tums Smoothies Extra Strength antacid/calcium Supplements were a absolute Godsend while I was pregnant. I had the worst heartburn as well as reflux and these helped me so very much. My OB/GYN was happy with me for having the extra calcium and encouraged me to take them even when not experiencing heartburn/reflux since I have SLE that extra bit was beneficial although I did need to take vitamin D to make sure that it was absorbed properly.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Glen St Mary, FL
The berry smoothie tums are my absolute favorite flavor. I get nausea ALL THE TIME. I can take 2 of these & usually be good to go within 10 or 15 minutes. They work great for heartburn too but i primarily use them to combat nausea. My 9 year old has always been the world's worst about taking nausea or heart burn tablets bc of the chalky flavor but i finally convinced her to try these & now it's never a struggle to get her to take one.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Tums are pretty much my savior right now. I am pregnant and have been having really bad heart burn. These are perfect for me. But not just any flavor, because believe me, I have tried many. I only like these berry flavored ones. They aren't too strong and they taste sweet. They are flavors I enjoy (there are a few different flavors of berry in this container).
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
Taste is incredible the price is incredible the amount that it comes with is great the size of the bottle is great the fast acting product in the bottle is great the fact that it can be found just about any store that you walk into and it comes in a few flavors to fit your taste because it is a medicine you obviously would rather something great tasting right
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these things. They really help with heartburn and stomach issues. I love the convenience of being able to just pop it in your mouth and chew it. They are pretty fast acting for t most part, which is super nice. They taste so amazing, too. Lol, like I almost want to keep taking more! Doesn't taste like medicine at all, and that is a big plus for me!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
These chewable tablets are amazing! And the flavor is one of my favorites too! They come in another flavor as well which is the smoothie one, I've been meaning to try but haven't. Tums really does the job, and helps with heartburn, I know when I was pregnant it helped out A LOT! You can stop by your local Walmart or Target and grab you a box!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have GI track issues up the wazoo and Tums are an absolute life saver. They help with I have indigestion and when I have heartburn and even calm my grumbling stomach if something has upset it (which happens a lot). And as someone who is lactose intolerant they also help me get the calcium my diet lacks. Such a great product.
Isis S.
Isis S.
Do these have a chalky taste?
ashley r.
ashley r.
Do you like these flavors? I like the citrus ones a lot!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Does anyone else have a couple bottles they keep at all times?
Diana A.
Diana A.
How well does this Product work?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Do they have less of a chalky taste from the regular tums?