BY TUMS #27 in Antacids

Tums?? Smoothies??? Extra Strength 750 Berry Fusion Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets.
Goes to Work in Seconds!
Calcium Rich.
Smooth Dissolve.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
60 Chewable Tablets. see more...

• "Tums smoothies works really good for heartburn and these flavors taste good definitely recommend for heartburn" in 1 review
  • "Not too bad to actually eat, not too chalky and a pretty good flavor." in 1 review
  • "They taste great and are effective...sometimes I even take simply for calcium supplement." in 1 review
  • "Tums is usually the only antacid that works effectively for me when I get heartburn/indigestion. " in 1 review
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Heartburn, I struggle with it DAILY. It is something that has become just so frustrating. I believe I have probably tried every type and flavor of acid reducer. I dislike the chalkiness of some reducers. Tums is a trusted brand for me. When I saw the Smoothies, I wanted to try them. Berry flavors are my favorite type. The first thing I noticed about the container itself, the lid does not stay on properly. The lid pops right back off. This is especially bothersome, because I have children and pets. As far as the peoduct itself, I love the price point and availability. Now, to the important part. I find the acid reduction to be average. I find that I almost need to eat them like candy. I need at least 2 every couple of hours. I prefer to take a Zantac once a day! [product:tums-smoothies-extra-strength-750-berry-fusion-antacid/calcium-supplement-chewable-tablets---60-ct]
Bailey K.
Austin, MN
Fabulous product! Helps relieve symptoms of intermittent GERD.  It was adorable and had a good taste. I have not used any alternatives, but have given them to patients. This was effective and I would continue to use this in the future for acid.
Marla W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are my go to heart burn relief! I don’t normally struggle with heart burn but occasionally I’ll get it and chomp a couple of these down. They work quickly and that’s what matters. Now I hate the chalky consistency in my mouth and the flavors usually make me gag but the smoothie flavors don’t bother me as much. That’s what’s important when I have to take these during pregnancy. I get the worst morning sickness and have to get these flavors to prevent me from puking.
Ashlee W.
I love this flavor of tums! They're not chalky and gross like others that I have tried and they taste amazing as well as dissolve nice and smoothly ( I see what they did with the name ) they are a tad bit expensive.
🌞Ariel H.
I used these so much during my pregnancy and still use them every now and then! They defiantly helped with my heartburn. The smoothies are my favorite. Very affordable price and they’re so yummy! I think there should be a child proof lock on them though. Just an idea! :) Tums Smoothies Extra Strength 750 Berry Fusion Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 60 CT
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
Have heartburn no worries just grab a TUMS and it helps with heartburn, upset stomach, acid indigestion and the best part is that it works in seconds!!! Tums Smoothies Extra Strength 750 Berry Fusion Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 60 CT
Amethyst F.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Instantly kills heartburn and tastes yummy to boot. I find the smoothies work better than the original tums. Not sure why that is of if it's just the placebo effect but they will remain my go to brand for heart burn relief always.
Breeana P.
Modesto, CA
I use TUMS for my daily tummy troubles and they really help. It suppresses everything going on and even relieves it. I use it about once a day, and they taste good to. A bit chalky though. I buy it from walgreens and it is totally affordable. I reccomend tums for your tummy.
Megan R.
Not too chalky, not too bitter, doesn't leave a bad aftertaste, and bonus: it actually works! When my acid reflux flairs up I just take 2 of these and soon enough I'm all better. I have a massive jar of these and all of my roommates take them. Would definitely buy again and again
Shifra E.
Brooklyn
These work pretty well and pretty fast when I have heartburn.  I really don't love the taste - it's not horrible, but the texture especially does feel a little bit like you are eating chalk.  It does serve its purpose pretty well, however, and I recommend it.
Isis S.
Do these have a chalky taste?
ashley r.
Do you like these flavors? I like the citrus ones a lot!
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Does anyone else have a couple bottles they keep at all times?
Diana A.
How well does this Product work?
Jessica C.
Do they have less of a chalky taste from the regular tums?