Tums Smoothies Extra Strength 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid with Calcium Chewable Tablets - 12 CT

BY TUMS #58 in Antacids

Tums Smoothies Extra Strength 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid with Calcium
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
12 Smooth Dissolve Chewable Tablets. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jes S.
San diego, CA
Amazing if you hate the regular chalky taste of regular tums! These became a lifesaver when I was pregnant. Literally anything I ate gave me heartburn and reflux and these helped so much. The size is great to keep in your purse and you can refill! The flip top lid is also very convenient.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are good, i like that it doesn't have that overpowering chalky taste, it's a good size and it works really well, doesn't take very long to work. You can pick these up at any pharmacy i would think. I do buy these often enough. I do recommend.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
It is excellent for relieving heartburn the relief you feel right away. Are easy to take and really help to calm the discomfort. In my case it worked perfect the taste is nice, I always have them in my bag for when I need them. I recommend it
Samantha S.
Gilbert, AZ
Fantastic taste and texture compared to most antacids tablets. Not as chalky. Tablets seem to work better for me than soft chews and liquids just make me nauseous. After trying multiple flavors/brands I continue to come back to these. I will continue buying them.
Kayla B.
Clinton Township, MI
Time is a great product. Whenever I feel nauseous I take it and it really helps me. The smoothie flavors taste the best! I always carry tums on me. They are very affordable and work great! I recommend them!
Christina O.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I love the Tums smoothie tablets. I keep them in my purse so they are available when needes. They are fast acting and were also safe for me to use throughout my pregnancy as well.
Kieran C.
Winchester, VA
These are honestly perfect if you have heartburn from oily foods or any sort of upset stomach that feels like a bubbly awfulness. The smoothie flavor is so much easier on the tastebuds than the minty ones and it tastes great! One star off for the slightly strange aftertaste but otherwise, Tums are my go-to when im not feeling well after eating some unhealthy food and the smoothie ones work just as well!
Drew S.
I've been happy with all TUMS products i've tried, including this one. The thing that separates each one is their taste! This one I am not a fan of, I would rather have the "regular" TUMS. After taking a TUMS, my heartburn is completely gone and does not come back! This is a great remedy to heartburn.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
What do I say other than, this does the job and at the same time, maybe I'm a little crazy but I enjoy the taste of these. They're affordable and usually you can get them on sale. They work pretty much immediately and I would definitely recommend this to you as our household swears by these!
Natasha B.
Brooklyn, NY
As a college student that often suffers from really bad heartburn, this product is a life saver. I often get heart burn in the middle of the night and it wakes me up. I just take a few tums and they work in just a little time and then I can sleep peacefully the rest of the night.
Casey T.