Tums Smoothies Extra Strength 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid with Calcium Chewable Tablets - 12 CT

BY TUMS

Tums Smoothies Extra Strength 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid with Calcium
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
12 Smooth Dissolve Chewable Tablets. see more...

Katie M.
Utica, MI
These tums are our go to for heartburn. The assorted fruit is our favorite flavor and they work almost immediately to relief the burning unlike other heartburn medications. These aren’t as chalky as the original tums, although they leave a film in your mouth.
Drew S.
I've been happy with all TUMS products i've tried, including this one. The thing that separates each one is their taste! This one I am not a fan of, I would rather have the "regular" TUMS. After taking a TUMS, my heartburn is completely gone and does not come back! This is a great remedy to heartburn.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
What do I say other than, this does the job and at the same time, maybe I'm a little crazy but I enjoy the taste of these. They're affordable and usually you can get them on sale. They work pretty much immediately and I would definitely recommend this to you as our household swears by these!
Lauren P.
Easley, SC
TUMS smoothies are a staple in my purse. Especially for a night out, you want to have the 12 count mini with you to calm all the indigestion that can come with eating a heavy meal or drinking alcoholic beverages. I was diagnosed with GERD in 2015, and after getting it under control, I use TUMS every so often when I know I am going to be consuming some of those trigger foods.
Rebecca F.
Lexington, KY
My entire life I've found TUMS products to be extremely helpful. Whenever I have indigestion or heartburn, TUMS is definitely my friend. The only thing that really bothers me about TUMS is how chalky they are and how bad they taste, but I'd still recommend them to friends.
Shannon G.
Dallas, TX
I love the taste of these! There is less of a chalky texture and more of a burst of flavor. They are very effective and fast-acting. For the large bottle, the price is affordable but if you are looking for something cheaper and smaller this also comes in a travel size!
Dusty W.
Morgantown, WV
When I was pregnant I got heartburn and acid reflux all the time and I would take two of these and the pain would go away almost suddenly. I don't take medications of pain medicine unless I cant handle the pain or cant get rid of it naturally. Very good product
Laura B.
Columbia, SC
These are always effective when you need a last minute stomach relief.  It's an extra added bonus that they don't taste like medicine also :) Always a great remedy to keep on hand for moments that you don't know you will need it.  Affordable for anyone
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
Love the fact that it tastes super well! My only problem is that it's chalky like but I think that's what gets the actual job done. It starts working almost immediately which is amazing because you know it'll work when you need it to. Highly recommend
Lauren N.
These things saved my life when I was pregnant! I swear I was gonna give birth to a baby chewbaca with how much heartburn I had. I kept a bottle on my night stand, side table in living room, desk at work, purse, etc.
Casey T.