Tums Smoothies Extra Strength 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid with Calcium Chewable Tablets - 12 CT

BY TUMS #62 in Antacids

Tums Smoothies Extra Strength 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid with Calcium
Naturally and Artificially Flavored.
12 Smooth Dissolve Chewable Tablets. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kieran C.
Winchester, VA
These are honestly perfect if you have heartburn from oily foods or any sort of upset stomach that feels like a bubbly awfulness. The smoothie flavor is so much easier on the tastebuds than the minty ones and it tastes great! One star off for the slightly strange aftertaste but otherwise, Tums are my go-to when im not feeling well after eating some unhealthy food and the smoothie ones work just as well!
Drew S.
I've been happy with all TUMS products i've tried, including this one. The thing that separates each one is their taste! This one I am not a fan of, I would rather have the "regular" TUMS. After taking a TUMS, my heartburn is completely gone and does not come back! This is a great remedy to heartburn.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
What do I say other than, this does the job and at the same time, maybe I'm a little crazy but I enjoy the taste of these. They're affordable and usually you can get them on sale. They work pretty much immediately and I would definitely recommend this to you as our household swears by these!
Natasha B.
Brooklyn, NY
As a college student that often suffers from really bad heartburn, this product is a life saver. I often get heart burn in the middle of the night and it wakes me up. I just take a few tums and they work in just a little time and then I can sleep peacefully the rest of the night.
Lauren P.
Greenville, SC
TUMS smoothies are a staple in my purse. Especially for a night out, you want to have the 12 count mini with you to calm all the indigestion that can come with eating a heavy meal or drinking alcoholic beverages. I was diagnosed with GERD in 2015, and after getting it under control, I use TUMS every so often when I know I am going to be consuming some of those trigger foods.
Rebecca F.
Lexington, KY
My entire life I've found TUMS products to be extremely helpful. Whenever I have indigestion or heartburn, TUMS is definitely my friend. The only thing that really bothers me about TUMS is how chalky they are and how bad they taste, but I'd still recommend them to friends.
Shannon G.
Dallas, TX
I love the taste of these! There is less of a chalky texture and more of a burst of flavor. They are very effective and fast-acting. For the large bottle, the price is affordable but if you are looking for something cheaper and smaller this also comes in a travel size!
Laura B.
Columbia, SC
These are always effective when you need a last minute stomach relief.  It's an extra added bonus that they don't taste like medicine also :) Always a great remedy to keep on hand for moments that you don't know you will need it.  Affordable for anyone
Samantha S.
Gilbert, AZ
Fantastic taste and texture compared to most antacids tablets. Not as chalky. Tablets seem to work better for me than soft chews and liquids just make me nauseous. After trying multiple flavors/brands I continue to come back to these. I will continue buying them.
Dusty W.
Morgantown, WV
When I was pregnant I got heartburn and acid reflux all the time and I would take two of these and the pain would go away almost suddenly. I don't take medications of pain medicine unless I cant handle the pain or cant get rid of it naturally. Very good product
Casey T.