Tums Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement uploaded by Eve R.Tums Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement uploaded by Tonya P.

BY TUMS

Kayla C.
These guys work instantly, which is so nice. I only take them occasionally, but my boyfriend takes them almost nightly and they really help him and I both when heartburn strikes. I will definitely be buying these again!!
Jenna L.
These taste so good!! It's so yummy with the smoothie flavors! They are really good to have on hand when you get heartburn. They aren't expensive, especially considering how long the bottle will last you. I used to get heartburn a lot, but these really help.
Natasha A.
Minatare, NE
When I was pregnant with all of my kids, I had terrible heartburn. I used this every night, sometimes more than once, and it worked every time almost immediately. It was seriously a life saver! And I loved this type of tums, it was much smoother and less chalky than the original style, and the flavors were great!
Rena J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This is where it's at in terms of taste for TUMS. Forget the fruit-flavored ones, because these are about a million times better. Also the mint flavored ones feel like you're eating a tic tac.
Karly G.
Jeannette, PA
I do not get heart burn or acid reflux a lot but my fiancé does constantly and he swears that this works in an instant. I always buy an extra one for him too to keep in the car or my purse for on the go! I know he's always thankful to have them on hand!
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I always keep tums on hand since I have acid reflux & indijestion! It gives u immediate relief!. Prefer the smoothies to regular tums. Quick dissolving and tastier than the regular.
Bree R.
I don't know if it's just me but it doesn't really help if I get heartburn. I also am not the type of person who likes to chew things up like this. That's just me though.
Claire O.
These are the tums i have. They are good quality & the packaging is pretty cute! I got it at my local Walgreens for i believe $7-$9! I got the Smoothies for the better flavors & taste to be less chalky & that they are but they don't work right away. they don't do their job until an hour later, even though they are extra strength. just disappointed
Emily G.
Everett, WA
I am so glad that these exist... During my pregnancy my heartburn has been absolutely excruciating and I hate the taste of other Tums products - they typically taste yucky and have the texture of chalk. But these are the best tasting antacids ever. I could almost pop these as candy but I don't, I promise. They dissolve so easily and I am so overjoyed that my local WalMart also has a travel size of this product. Also, five stars for their Assorted Fruit flavor!
Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
🙌🙌🙌 these do taste a bit more chalky than the originals but honestly the smoothie taste covers that right up! I unfortunately suffer from chronic acid reflux and sometimes need a quick fix to make it go away! I always go for these! It has such a calming taste compared to the originals and they seem softer to chew into as well.
andriana s.
Bridgeport, CT
Favorite flavor ?
Nishawn W.
Whatvis the difference between this product and the regular tums?
Marcia J.
Doral, FL
Where can i get these online? I am currently having the worst stomach problems every night 😢
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
Kinda funny, but goats love these! We have goats, and we sometimes feed these to them as treats! Just kinda a funny tip 😊
Denis S.