Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Bev G.
Minooka
These work okay. I find that I need to take these more often than other products for indigestion. However, I keep a roll or two in my purse or in my car for emergencies.
Lõrè N.
I have had severe acid reflux for most of my adult life . I take prescription medication daily to keep it under control, however, there are days where I have forgotten to take my meds on time and I've woken from a sound sleep with severe acid indigestion. The acid has been so strong that I can hardly breathe. I always keep a bottle of Tuns Smoothies Extra Strength for these occasions. Not only do they have a very pleasant taste, they instantly soothe my heartburn and I am able to go back to sleep. I highly recommend this product.
Charisma L.
This is a life saver. I sometimes have an acid reflux attack. This relieves it right away. I always carry Tums with me.
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
I have a medical problem that causes me to have take tums everyday, this is very effective, I got it at Walmart and I love the smooth peppermint taste , it's a very good price and I would definitely recommend this to others , it gets rid of my heart burn and upset stomach with in minutes
MiMi G.
Casselberry, FL
For instant relief for that nasty heartburn, I can always count on Tums. Easy to consume, and pretty tasty.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
Tums upped their game with these. They are smooth, less chalky and the flavor is settling. Much better then the fruit variety.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Smooth dissolve are so much better than original!! These got me through my last trimester and the horrible heartburn that came with it.
Danielle G.
I love these Tums. They're not super chalky, and they do dissolve fairly quick. The taste is that of a medication taste but then again, it is medicine. Haha. I will continue purchasing though.
Tanializett M.
San Leandro , CA
This was one of my favorite products to use when i was pregnant and would get terrible heartburn it would make it go right away.
Nina T.
Tums, yes please! If you suffer from heartburn you need to have Tums in your medicine cabinet.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?