Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I haven been using runs since I was a teenager for those small indigestion issues. I think that it's ok for those times where you have a little pain or acid reflux, but during my main attacks, I can't count on time to relieve all of my heart burn, which is disappointing. But, I would use it for those times where I have a little irritation and I don't want to take a pill.
Cindy L.
I have bad acid reflux and indigestion. On top of my prescription i reach for the tums. The smoothies dont have the chalky taste of others. Some night i have to get up and ake extras so I dont find the relief long lasting but they work.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
These are my go-to antacids when I have an upset stomach. I really appreciate that Tums came out with minty flavors. Sometimes a fruity flavor can turn your stomach when it's already aching! These work very quickly to relieve my heartburn and upset stomach.
Avani P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I really like these for when I have a stomachache. I prefer the assorted flavors, but this will do in a pinch.
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
I like the peppermint tums for when I have a minor stomach ache and I am out and about. usually I may be gassy (burps) so the peppermint is a nice breath freshener! It is not as chalky in my opinion, but I think that has something to do with the fact that it is very much like a breath mint with stomach soothing properties!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I love these smooth dissolve tablets! The peppermint is my favorite flavor of tums, and is akin to having a breathmint. They're great when I have an upset stomach/heartburn, acting fast and providing relief. This version isn't really chalky, and it is super affordable.
Sarah F.
TUMS are fast acting and easy to chew and take at any time. I use them whenever a stomach upset hits or if I eat something that makes me unsure about how I might feel later. Always does the trick.
Bev G.
Minooka
These work okay. I find that I need to take these more often than other products for indigestion. However, I keep a roll or two in my purse or in my car for emergencies.
Lõrè N.
I have had severe acid reflux for most of my adult life . I take prescription medication daily to keep it under control, however, there are days where I have forgotten to take my meds on time and I've woken from a sound sleep with severe acid indigestion. The acid has been so strong that I can hardly breathe. I always keep a bottle of Tuns Smoothies Extra Strength for these occasions. Not only do they have a very pleasant taste, they instantly soothe my heartburn and I am able to go back to sleep. I highly recommend this product.
Charisma L.
This is a life saver. I sometimes have an acid reflux attack. This relieves it right away. I always carry Tums with me.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?