Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Elena E.
Renton, WA
I always hate how chalky they taste but they always help. Super affordable and available at most stores
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I bought this flavor one time instead of the fruit ones I typically get. I will forever get fruit from now on. It did meet my expectations by helping my stomach ache and any reflux.
Melissa Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm not big on using tums. I only will if I am out of pepto or Zantac. I don't feel that it is quite effective for me personally.
Donna H.
Williams Lake
Do not like the chalky taste. Hard to swallow once chewed. Buy at drug store. Does not seem to help my heartburn.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I rarely have problems with heartburn but when I do, I used to reach for these in the middle of the night. I usually chewed 2 and would lay down to go back to sleep. For the most part, these work well and are inexpensive but usually made me want to get up and brush my teeth again. I do prefer the peppermint over the fruit flavors!
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
These do work , I don't really like the flavors but they actually help a lot I always have them at my house .
Bev G.
Minooka
These work okay. I find that I need to take these more often than other products for indigestion. However, I keep a roll or two in my purse or in my car for emergencies.
Ashley S.
Plain City, OH
I used to use these all the time while I was pregnant. They are chalky and dusty when you chew them, the flavor is bearable. Half the time they work, the other half I just kept eating more and more out of sheer desperation. Worth the 50/50 gamble.
Cassi H.
Riverbank, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tim's works well for the desired effect but I do not like the chalky taste when taking them. Spouse uses them often and is satisfied.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
I got these before there ok I like the fruit flavored ones better good price worth it they meet my expectations works good comparing to others these are simple easy to carry in a bag over satisfied!
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?