Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as t...3 Answers
Samantha K.
Bordentown, NJ
A little chalky but I like it haha. To me the taste is not that bad and they work quickly and are inexpensive
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
These do work , I don't really like the flavors but they actually help a lot I always have them at my house .
Miriam S.
Casselberry, FL
For instant relief for that nasty heartburn, I can always count on Tums. Easy to consume, and pretty tasty.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The flavors aren't really the best but the good thing is that they work well and work fast! pretty cheap too
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
I have been fortunate to only have to make this when I was pregnant with my 2 children. It was a lifesaver
Barbara S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I used these when I was pregnantby my son, it definitely helped with the bad heartburn I had at night!!!$
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Great for when you have the bubble guts after an intense workout. I like the peppermint flavor as well.
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
I could swear by Tums! Always relieves my symptoms so fast and they worked great when I was pregnant too.
Korian B.
Cleveland , TN
Works great. Inexpensive. Works quickly. Great if you don't like the fruity flavors. Fresh minty flavor.
Elena E.
Seattle, WA
I always hate how chalky they taste but they always help. Super affordable and available at most stores
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?