Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Becky V.
Taste good and get the job done. I first tried these at my grandmothers house. She had all the meds for everything
Cristina C.
Manatí
Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement have this in my wallet or my pocket everytime.
Esther A.
Irving, TX
I don't have the need for them often however I do keep them in my drawer at work for those moments I may need
Samantha K.
Cherry Hill, NJ
A little chalky but I like it haha. To me the taste is not that bad and they work quickly and are inexpensive
MiMi G.
Casselberry, FL
For instant relief for that nasty heartburn, I can always count on Tums. Easy to consume, and pretty tasty.
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
I have been fortunate to only have to make this when I was pregnant with my 2 children. It was a lifesaver
Barbie S.
I used these when I was pregnantby my son, it definitely helped with the bad heartburn I had at night!!!$
Korian B.
Cleveland , TN
Works great. Inexpensive. Works quickly. Great if you don't like the fruity flavors. Fresh minty flavor.
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
I could swear by Tums! Always relieves my symptoms so fast and they worked great when I was pregnant too.
Elena E.
Renton, WA
I always hate how chalky they taste but they always help. Super affordable and available at most stores
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?