Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Christina A.
Rio Grande City, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums are amazing, they do the job! Every time I have heartburn or acid reflex I right away turn to tums for the relief
Charisma L.
This is a life saver. I sometimes have an acid reflux attack. This relieves it right away. I always carry Tums with me.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My go to for gas relief. Two of these provide relief within minutes. I always keep these on hand. Highly recommended.
Misty M.
Huntington , WV
I buy Tums every few months to keep on hand for the family for when we get heartburn or indigestion. They work great.
Samantha D.
Coatesville
I love toms! I use these at different times of the day. It's easy to chew and it works fast. And they dont taste bad
Vanessa W.
Evansville, IN
Absolutely great and fast acting. These are my go to for acid reflux and they really help and dissolve very quickly.
Becky V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Taste good and get the job done. I first tried these at my grandmothers house. She had all the meds for everything
Avani P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I really like these for when I have a stomachache. I prefer the assorted flavors, but this will do in a pinch.
Cristina C.
Manatí
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement have this in my wallet or my pocket everytime.
Samantha K.
Bordentown, NJ
A little chalky but I like it haha. To me the taste is not that bad and they work quickly and are inexpensive
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?