Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Christina A.
Rio Grande City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tums are amazing, they do the job! Every time I have heartburn or acid reflex I right away turn to tums for the relief
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These help me get rid of heart burn when I get it. It relaxes my throats and makes it easier to not feel pain anymore.
Samantha D.
Coatesville
I love toms! I use these at different times of the day. It's easy to chew and it works fast. And they dont taste bad
Vanessa W.
Evansville, IN
Absolutely great and fast acting. These are my go to for acid reflux and they really help and dissolve very quickly.
Misty M.
Huntington, WV
I buy Tums every few months to keep on hand for the family for when we get heartburn or indigestion. They work great.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to for gas relief. Two of these provide relief within minutes. I always keep these on hand. Highly recommended.
Becky V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Taste good and get the job done. I first tried these at my grandmothers house. She had all the meds for everything
Avani P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these for when I have a stomachache. I prefer the assorted flavors, but this will do in a pinch.
Cristina C.
Manatí
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement have this in my wallet or my pocket everytime.
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
These do work , I don't really like the flavors but they actually help a lot I always have them at my house .
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?