Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as t...3 Answers
Charisma L.
This is a life saver. I sometimes have an acid reflux attack. This relieves it right away. I always carry Tums with me.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
These help me get rid of heart burn when I get it. It relaxes my throats and makes it easier to not feel pain anymore.
Samantha D.
Coatesville
I love toms! I use these at different times of the day. It's easy to chew and it works fast. And they dont taste bad
Misty M.
Huntington , WV
I buy Tums every few months to keep on hand for the family for when we get heartburn or indigestion. They work great.
Tamitra T.
Gary, IN
My go to for gas relief. Two of these provide relief within minutes. I always keep these on hand. Highly recommended.
Vanessa W.
Evansville, IN
Absolutely great and fast acting. These are my go to for acid reflux and they really help and dissolve very quickly.
Becky V.
Detroit, MI
Taste good and get the job done. I first tried these at my grandmothers house. She had all the meds for everything
Avani P.
I really like these for when I have a stomachache. I prefer the assorted flavors, but this will do in a pinch.
Cristina C.
Manatí
Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement have this in my wallet or my pocket everytime.
Esther A.
Irving, TX
I don't have the need for them often however I do keep them in my drawer at work for those moments I may need
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?