Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
jenna V.
Fitspiration Expert
Works great on the first signs of heartburn. Only taking the rwcommended dosage one time is enough. Great value for the price.
Allina M.
Naperville , IL
We love these in my house. I like to cook and eat spicy food and these do the trick. It's a good value for instant relief.
Stacy E.
ORIENTAL, NC
Tums will knock out any indigestion I get most of the time,I get these for the taste,and they are still a little chalkie.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
These help me get rid of heart burn when I get it. It relaxes my throats and makes it easier to not feel pain anymore.
Christina A.
Rio Grande City, TX
Fitspiration Expert
Tums are amazing, they do the job! Every time I have heartburn or acid reflex I right away turn to tums for the relief
Charisma L.
This is a life saver. I sometimes have an acid reflux attack. This relieves it right away. I always carry Tums with me.
Vanessa W.
Evansville, IN
Absolutely great and fast acting. These are my go to for acid reflux and they really help and dissolve very quickly.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
Fitspiration Expert
My go to for gas relief. Two of these provide relief within minutes. I always keep these on hand. Highly recommended.
Misty M.
Huntington, WV
I buy Tums every few months to keep on hand for the family for when we get heartburn or indigestion. They work great.
Samantha D.
Coatesville
I love toms! I use these at different times of the day. It's easy to chew and it works fast. And they dont taste bad
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?