Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
The peppermint flavor is my favorite because it just tastes like a mint. They are cheap and last forever. Would definitely recommend!
Cassi H.
Riverbank, CA
Tim's works well for the desired effect but I do not like the chalky taste when taking them. Spouse uses them often and is satisfied.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I like these tums since they r mint flavor and they are also very fresh taste. Plus it helps after having something spicy or acidic
kelli r.
This stuff is great!! Just a little pricey but I still purchase it!! It takes the heart burn away almost instantly!! Great product
Christina T.
Always relieves heartburn caused by anything from wine to spicy foods to BBQ. The mint flavor I prefer but any type works the same
Daniela C.
These don't even taste like medicine!! && they help with the acidity & the heart burn!! It's amazing I always take 2 when in need!
Melissa Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not big on using tums. I only will if I am out of pepto or Zantac. I don't feel that it is quite effective for me personally.
Tanializett M.
San leandro, CA
This was one of my favorite products to use when i was pregnant and would get terrible heartburn it would make it go right away.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
I don't get heartburn to often but when I do this is what I go for. Everytime I have used them they have always worked for me.
jenna V.
Works great on the first signs of heartburn. Only taking the rwcommended dosage one time is enough. Great value for the price.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?