Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as t...3 Answers
Daniela C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These don't even taste like medicine!! && they help with the acidity & the heart burn!! It's amazing I always take 2 when in need!
Tanializett M.
San Leandro , CA
This was one of my favorite products to use when i was pregnant and would get terrible heartburn it would make it go right away.
Melissa Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm not big on using tums. I only will if I am out of pepto or Zantac. I don't feel that it is quite effective for me personally.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I don't get heartburn to often but when I do this is what I go for. Everytime I have used them they have always worked for me.
jenna V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Works great on the first signs of heartburn. Only taking the rwcommended dosage one time is enough. Great value for the price.
Alyssa M.
SPANAWAY, WA
Tums upped their game with these. They are smooth, less chalky and the flavor is settling. Much better then the fruit variety.
Allina M.
Naperville , IL
We love these in my house. I like to cook and eat spicy food and these do the trick. It's a good value for instant relief.
maggie o.
Normal, IL
Heartburn problems are easily solved when taking this product, and the cooling relief with the peppermint is a nice touch.
Stacy E.
ORIENTAL, NC
Tums will knock out any indigestion I get most of the time,I get these for the taste,and they are still a little chalkie.
Christina A.
Brownsville, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums are amazing, they do the job! Every time I have heartburn or acid reflex I right away turn to tums for the relief
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?