Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as t...3 Answers
JOANN N.
Excellent I get heartburn quickly with Lmost everything this works quick plus flavor is just right not sugary nice minty flavor soothing
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Smooth dissolve are so much better than original!! These got me through my last trimester and the horrible heartburn that came with it.
Shantell C.
Melrose, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I LOVE how Tums have changed and adapted. This product weeks great for me because i usually need fast relief and I favor mint flavors.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The peppermint flavor is my favorite because it just tastes like a mint. They are cheap and last forever. Would definitely recommend!
Cassi H.
Yerington
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tim's works well for the desired effect but I do not like the chalky taste when taking them. Spouse uses them often and is satisfied.
Alane E.
Tums is great, not as great as pepto bismol in my opinion but still good. I definitely prefer the peppermint over the fruit flavors
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like these tums since they r mint flavor and they are also very fresh taste. Plus it helps after having something spicy or acidic
kelli r.
This stuff is great!! Just a little pricey but I still purchase it!! It takes the heart burn away almost instantly!! Great product
Christina T.
Always relieves heartburn caused by anything from wine to spicy foods to BBQ. The mint flavor I prefer but any type works the same
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
I have always trusted Tums to help relieve my symptoms because they work good and fast. I always have them in my house at all times
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?