Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Fitspiration Expert
Runs are super helpful when I'm having a rough time with acid reflex and indigestion. It's great for immediate relief but do not expect it to be full relief.
Alexandra P.
Minneapolis, MN
Fitspiration Expert
Peppermint when my stomach hurts and smooth dissolving so not so chalky. I really like these tums, the flavored smooth dissolving are pretty good too.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Tums arnt necessarily a bad product but they only help me if I have very mild heart burn. Anything more then that and I need something stronger.
Dina S.
Fitspiration Expert
I like these, but they can be very chalky. I don't usually mind the texture, but when you are already nauseous feeling, the chalk can be too much
Kristen T.
Prichard, WV
My favorite of all the tums! I reach for this every time I have heart burn or indigestion. Good value for the price and works for me every time!
Jessica N.
Redding, CA
Omg, these were my best friend when i was pregnant, i was taking antacids from the doctor but i still would get heart burn until i took this.
India R.
Cumming, GA
When I was pregnant I could eat these like candy. They definitely work for heartburn. Something I still suffer with even after my pregnancy.
JOANN N.
Excellent I get heartburn quickly with Lmost everything this works quick plus flavor is just right not sugary nice minty flavor soothing
Shantell C.
Saint Joseph, MN
Fitspiration Expert
I LOVE how Tums have changed and adapted. This product weeks great for me because i usually need fast relief and I favor mint flavors.
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
Fitspiration Expert
Smooth dissolve are so much better than original!! These got me through my last trimester and the horrible heartburn that came with it.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?