Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as t...3 Answers
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Tums is always a good one! It's definitely helps sooth and relieve symptoms! I just can't get over the chalky texture. Other than that it's an A grade product.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Runs are super helpful when I'm having a rough time with acid reflex and indigestion. It's great for immediate relief but do not expect it to be full relief.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
I like the overall flavor of these. They don't take your breathe away when you need one and they don't leave you choking form all the excess mint flavoring
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Im not sure how tums are for fitness but i love tums! these ones are yummy the peppermint makes your belly sooth a lot quicker than most types of tums.
Alexandra P.
Minneapolis , MN
Peppermint when my stomach hurts and smooth dissolving so not so chalky. I really like these tums, the flavored smooth dissolving are pretty good too.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Tums arnt necessarily a bad product but they only help me if I have very mild heart burn. Anything more then that and I need something stronger.
Dina S.
I like these, but they can be very chalky. I don't usually mind the texture, but when you are already nauseous feeling, the chalk can be too much
Kristen T.
Prichard, WV
My favorite of all the tums! I reach for this every time I have heart burn or indigestion. Good value for the price and works for me every time!
India R.
Cumming, GA
When I was pregnant I could eat these like candy. They definitely work for heartburn. Something I still suffer with even after my pregnancy.
Jessica N.
Redding, CA
Omg, these were my best friend when i was pregnant, i was taking antacids from the doctor but i still would get heart burn until i took this.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?