Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Im not sure how tums are for fitness but i love tums! these ones are yummy the peppermint makes your belly sooth a lot quicker than most types of tums.
maggie o.
Normal, IL
Heartburn problems are easily solved when taking this product, and the cooling relief with the peppermint is a nice touch.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
I have always trusted Tums to help relieve my symptoms because they work good and fast. I always have them in my house at all times
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
These do work , I don't really like the flavors but they actually help a lot I always have them at my house .
Alane E.
Tums is great, not as great as pepto bismol in my opinion but still good. I definitely prefer the peppermint over the fruit flavors
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
The flavors aren't really the best but the good thing is that they work well and work fast! pretty cheap too
Angela R.
Lockwood, NY
These actually work great for heartburn or an upset stomach, a must have in your medicine cabinet!
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
Great for when you have the bubble guts after an intense workout. I like the peppermint flavor as well.
Kyla D.
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
Stephanie  P.
I actually like the wintergreen flavor better, but I like the minty flavor of them.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?