Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Tums smoothies are the only way to go. They dissolve quickly and do not leave a terrible aftertaste. They also work quickly to relieve the pain. While pregnant tums smoothies become your best friend!
Andrea V.
Holt, MI
Fitspiration Expert
Pregnant lady life saver! These are amazing for those first few months of all day sickness. I was miserable til my husband brought me some home and they have now helped me through 4 pregnancies!
Shannan K.
Broken arrow, OK
I'm pregnant and get acid reflux often. These help soothe my stomach. I don't leave the house without them. The minty flavor is better than the fruit flavors in my opinion.
Lorena C.
Winder, GA
I took them at my pregnancy to relieve the hurtburns.. It did make some good difference I would just leave them in my mouth and let them disolve to have more relief
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Fitspiration Expert
I rarely have problems with heartburn but when I do, I used to reach for these in the middle of the night. I usually chewed 2 and would lay down to go back to sleep. For the most part, these work well and are inexpensive but usually made me want to get up and brush my teeth again. I do prefer the peppermint over the fruit flavors!
Sarah F.
TUMS are fast acting and easy to chew and take at any time. I use them whenever a stomach upset hits or if I eat something that makes me unsure about how I might feel later. Always does the trick.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I have the travel size version of this in the car. I don't have heartburn all that often, but when I do after a meal, usually out, i use these. They work quickly and don't have a horrible after taste.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
I love Tums because they work really well. The mint flavor is nice because it feels good and it freshens the breath :) Still a little chalky but I think that's to be expected.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
I like the overall flavor of these. They don't take your breathe away when you need one and they don't leave you choking form all the excess mint flavoring
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Im not sure how tums are for fitness but i love tums! these ones are yummy the peppermint makes your belly sooth a lot quicker than most types of tums.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?