Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as t...3 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I have the travel size version of this in the car. I don't have heartburn all that often, but when I do after a meal, usually out, i use these. They work quickly and don't have a horrible after taste.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These works pretty well. I don't get heartburn too often, but I hate the chalky taste of mist antacids. These definitely have a smoother taste and texture than the originals. They get the job done and taste good!
Elizabeth H.
Springfield, KY
I ate these like candy while I was pregnant. Even being on a prescription antacid I still found myself with heartburn thru out the day and these were the only things that provided me with instant relief.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
I love Tums because they work really well. The mint flavor is nice because it feels good and it freshens the breath :) Still a little chalky but I think that's to be expected.
Shannan M.
Broken arrow, OK
I'm pregnant and get acid reflux often. These help soothe my stomach. I don't leave the house without them. The minty flavor is better than the fruit flavors in my opinion.
Bev G.
Minooka
These work okay. I find that I need to take these more often than other products for indigestion. However, I keep a roll or two in my purse or in my car for emergencies.
Dani D.
Appleton, WI
I love the peppermint flavor in comparison to the fruity flavors. This product saves me every time I have an upset stomach and is conveniently packaged to bring anywhere!
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
I kept these in my purse during pregnancy. No matter how I ate I would still get heartburn. Tums were my go to fix if I didn't have Pepcid handy. Super adorable!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
These do just what I need then to. I know and trust this brand. I would recommend anything from this brand. This is a good value. I like that it's readily available wherever I need it. I'm satisfied with it.
Kyla D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?