Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
I like the peppermint tums for when I have a minor stomach ache and I am out and about. usually I may be gassy (burps) so the peppermint is a nice breath freshener! It is not as chalky in my opinion, but I think that has something to do with the fact that it is very much like a breath mint with stomach soothing properties!
Lorena C.
Winder, GA
I took them at my pregnancy to relieve the hurtburns.. It did make some good difference I would just leave them in my mouth and let them disolve to have more relief
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
These are my go-to antacids when I have an upset stomach. I really appreciate that Tums came out with minty flavors. Sometimes a fruity flavor can turn your stomach when it's already aching! These work very quickly to relieve my heartburn and upset stomach.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these smooth dissolve tablets! The peppermint is my favorite flavor of tums, and is akin to having a breathmint. They're great when I have an upset stomach/heartburn, acting fast and providing relief. This version isn't really chalky, and it is super affordable.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I rarely have problems with heartburn but when I do, I used to reach for these in the middle of the night. I usually chewed 2 and would lay down to go back to sleep. For the most part, these work well and are inexpensive but usually made me want to get up and brush my teeth again. I do prefer the peppermint over the fruit flavors!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
I will never ever stop using Tums. I keep tums in my house, in my car, in my purse, at work, at my boyfriends house, literally just everywhere and I use them. weather its the peppermint flavored ones (these) or the regular tums, i have them and honestly taste does not phase me as long as I have instant relief.
Sarah F.
TUMS are fast acting and easy to chew and take at any time. I use them whenever a stomach upset hits or if I eat something that makes me unsure about how I might feel later. Always does the trick.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I have the travel size version of this in the car. I don't have heartburn all that often, but when I do after a meal, usually out, i use these. They work quickly and don't have a horrible after taste.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
I love Tums because they work really well. The mint flavor is nice because it feels good and it freshens the breath :) Still a little chalky but I think that's to be expected.
Kyla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?