Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
I took these often while pregnant and they helped a ton. This was the only flavor that didn't make me throw up. It was refreshing and helped settle my heartburn quickly. I'd recommend this product!
Andrea V.
Holt, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pregnant lady life saver! These are amazing for those first few months of all day sickness. I was miserable til my husband brought me some home and they have now helped me through 4 pregnancies!
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
This product works like a charm, but only for a short time. I feel like I have to chew one every 30 minutes or so to keep my heartburn at bay. Good product, just wish the results lasted longer
Danielle G.
I love these Tums. They're not super chalky, and they do dissolve fairly quick. The taste is that of a medication taste but then again, it is medicine. Haha. I will continue purchasing though.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this flavor one time instead of the fruit ones I typically get. I will forever get fruit from now on. It did meet my expectations by helping my stomach ache and any reflux.
Shannan K.
Broken arrow, OK
I'm pregnant and get acid reflux often. These help soothe my stomach. I don't leave the house without them. The minty flavor is better than the fruit flavors in my opinion.
Dani D.
Appleton, WI
I love the peppermint flavor in comparison to the fruity flavors. This product saves me every time I have an upset stomach and is conveniently packaged to bring anywhere!
Amy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes please, anytime I have heart burn my go to is tums, I especially like these because they don't taste bad, and they have that mint taste which is a natural acid remedy.
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
I kept these in my purse during pregnancy. No matter how I ate I would still get heartburn. Tums were my go to fix if I didn't have Pepcid handy. Super adorable!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These do just what I need then to. I know and trust this brand. I would recommend anything from this brand. This is a good value. I like that it's readily available wherever I need it. I'm satisfied with it.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?