Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Dani D.
Oshkosh, WI
I love the peppermint flavor in comparison to the fruity flavors. This product saves me every time I have an upset stomach and is conveniently packaged to bring anywhere!
Bev G.
Minooka
These work okay. I find that I need to take these more often than other products for indigestion. However, I keep a roll or two in my purse or in my car for emergencies.
Amy G.
Yes please, anytime I have heart burn my go to is tums, I especially like these because they don't taste bad, and they have that mint taste which is a natural acid remedy.
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
I kept these in my purse during pregnancy. No matter how I ate I would still get heartburn. Tums were my go to fix if I didn't have Pepcid handy. Super adorable!
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I haven been using runs since I was a teenager for those small indigestion issues. I think that it's ok for those times where you have a little pain or acid reflux, but during my main attacks, I can't count on time to relieve all of my heart burn, which is disappointing. But, I would use it for those times where I have a little irritation and I don't want to take a pill.
ASHLEY B.
Peppermint tums are the best. They make everything from your mouth to your belly feel nice and cool. It's definitely an added bonus if you're dealing with a yucky tummy situation. These are the only flavor I buy now. They work so great!
Alice W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is the only kind I will take that doesn't make me gag. And it really helps when I have an upset stomach. Typically popping runs will fix any issues. Super accessible and affordable. Overall satisfied with the product.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These works pretty well. I don't get heartburn too often, but I hate the chalky taste of mist antacids. These definitely have a smoother taste and texture than the originals. They get the job done and taste good!
Elizabeth H.
Springfield, KY
I ate these like candy while I was pregnant. Even being on a prescription antacid I still found myself with heartburn thru out the day and these were the only things that provided me with instant relief.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Tums smoothies are the only way to go. They dissolve quickly and do not leave a terrible aftertaste. They also work quickly to relieve the pain. While pregnant tums smoothies become your best friend!
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?