Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as t...3 Answers
Danielle G.
I love these Tums. They're not super chalky, and they do dissolve fairly quick. The taste is that of a medication taste but then again, it is medicine. Haha. I will continue purchasing though.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I bought this flavor one time instead of the fruit ones I typically get. I will forever get fruit from now on. It did meet my expectations by helping my stomach ache and any reflux.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Tums smoothies are the only way to go. They dissolve quickly and do not leave a terrible aftertaste. They also work quickly to relieve the pain. While pregnant tums smoothies become your best friend!
Dani D.
Appleton, WI
I love the peppermint flavor in comparison to the fruity flavors. This product saves me every time I have an upset stomach and is conveniently packaged to bring anywhere!
Andrea V.
Leslie, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Pregnant lady life saver! These are amazing for those first few months of all day sickness. I was miserable til my husband brought me some home and they have now helped me through 4 pregnancies!
Amy G.
Yes please, anytime I have heart burn my go to is tums, I especially like these because they don't taste bad, and they have that mint taste which is a natural acid remedy.
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
I kept these in my purse during pregnancy. No matter how I ate I would still get heartburn. Tums were my go to fix if I didn't have Pepcid handy. Super adorable!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
These do just what I need then to. I know and trust this brand. I would recommend anything from this brand. This is a good value. I like that it's readily available wherever I need it. I'm satisfied with it.
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
I like the peppermint tums for when I have a minor stomach ache and I am out and about. usually I may be gassy (burps) so the peppermint is a nice breath freshener! It is not as chalky in my opinion, but I think that has something to do with the fact that it is very much like a breath mint with stomach soothing properties!
Lorena C.
Winder, GA
I took them at my pregnancy to relieve the hurtburns.. It did make some good difference I would just leave them in my mouth and let them disolve to have more relief
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?