Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
ASHLEY B.
Peppermint tums are the best. They make everything from your mouth to your belly feel nice and cool. It's definitely an added bonus if you're dealing with a yucky tummy situation. These are the only flavor I buy now. They work so great!
Lindsey R.
Humble, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
only tums I use. more like a soft chew than the chalky taste and "residue" that traditional tums offer. like that they work so fast also. i suffer from GERDs diesease and suffer with constant heartburn so these are a neccacity for me
Alice W.
Santa Monica, CA
This is the only kind I will take that doesn't make me gag. And it really helps when I have an upset stomach. Typically popping runs will fix any issues. Super accessible and affordable. Overall satisfied with the product.
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
Hate the flavor but work great for when I am having heartburn. The dissolve quickly and don't leave a dupe chalky feel in your mouth. Great product for the cost. I would recommend the fruit flavored ones over these
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These works pretty well. I don't get heartburn too often, but I hate the chalky taste of mist antacids. These definitely have a smoother taste and texture than the originals. They get the job done and taste good!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
These get the job done; the flavor isn't the best (mint and chalky isn't awesome but it's better than chalky fruit!) these are fast acting and very reasonably priced, you are able to find these almost anywhere. I would recommend this product
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ate these like candy while I was pregnant. Even being on a prescription antacid I still found myself with heartburn thru out the day and these were the only things that provided me with instant relief.
Lene T.
Escondido, CA
I really like Tums to help relieve heart burn and I get it so easily. I prefer the dissolve or the ones you have to chew because when your in pain you don't want to take time to chew the dissolve works so much better.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Tums smoothies are the only way to go. They dissolve quickly and do not leave a terrible aftertaste. They also work quickly to relieve the pain. While pregnant tums smoothies become your best friend!
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
I got these before there ok I like the fruit flavored ones better good price worth it they meet my expectations works good comparing to others these are simple easy to carry in a bag over satisfied!
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?