Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as t...3 Answers
Lindsey R.
Humble , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
only tums I use. more like a soft chew than the chalky taste and "residue" that traditional tums offer. like that they work so fast also. i suffer from GERDs diesease and suffer with constant heartburn so these are a neccacity for me
Alice W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is the only kind I will take that doesn't make me gag. And it really helps when I have an upset stomach. Typically popping runs will fix any issues. Super accessible and affordable. Overall satisfied with the product.
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Hate the flavor but work great for when I am having heartburn. The dissolve quickly and don't leave a dupe chalky feel in your mouth. Great product for the cost. I would recommend the fruit flavored ones over these
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
These get the job done; the flavor isn't the best (mint and chalky isn't awesome but it's better than chalky fruit!) these are fast acting and very reasonably priced, you are able to find these almost anywhere. I would recommend this product
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
I ate these like candy while I was pregnant. Even being on a prescription antacid I still found myself with heartburn thru out the day and these were the only things that provided me with instant relief.
Lene T.
Escondido, CA
I really like Tums to help relieve heart burn and I get it so easily. I prefer the dissolve or the ones you have to chew because when your in pain you don't want to take time to chew the dissolve works so much better.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
I took these often while pregnant and they helped a ton. This was the only flavor that didn't make me throw up. It was refreshing and helped settle my heartburn quickly. I'd recommend this product!
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
I got these before there ok I like the fruit flavored ones better good price worth it they meet my expectations works good comparing to others these are simple easy to carry in a bag over satisfied!
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product works like a charm, but only for a short time. I feel like I have to chew one every 30 minutes or so to keep my heartburn at bay. Good product, just wish the results lasted longer
Danielle G.
I love these Tums. They're not super chalky, and they do dissolve fairly quick. The taste is that of a medication taste but then again, it is medicine. Haha. I will continue purchasing though.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?