Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Ana Z.
I love the Tums look like candy, presentation is good but I like the fruit more, with only a tablet calm heartburn, it is a good medicine and economical.

Me encantan los Tums parecen caramelos, está presentación es buena pero me gusta más la de frutas, con sólo una tableta calma la acidez estomacal, es un buen medicamento y económico.
Lõrè N.
I have had severe acid reflux for most of my adult life . I take prescription medication daily to keep it under control, however, there are days where I have forgotten to take my meds on time and I've woken from a sound sleep with severe acid indigestion. The acid has been so strong that I can hardly breathe. I always keep a bottle of Tuns Smoothies Extra Strength for these occasions. Not only do they have a very pleasant taste, they instantly soothe my heartburn and I am able to go back to sleep. I highly recommend this product.
YANETT U.
The TUMS are so good that I do not have to take them every day, quick relief, does not produce reflows. For those who have not used it I recommend it, but do not forget to consult your doctor.
Sophie M.
Barnstaple , Devon
I get heart burn quite often, and it's painful annoying and just a low point when I get it. I always turn to tums for heart burn and they really do help :) and quite affordable too
Nelson P.
Me encanto xq es suave pero efectivo en sus resultados, para esos momentos de excesos en grasas, cantidad de comida o un malestar digestivo repentino es excelente ayuda.
Cindy L.
I have bad acid reflux and indigestion. On top of my prescription i reach for the tums. The smoothies dont have the chalky taste of others. Some night i have to get up and ake extras so I dont find the relief long lasting but they work.
Janice S.
These do help when you have heartburn. I gave it a 4 rating because when my heartburn is pretty bad I feel it is not strong enough.
Donna H.
Williams Lake
Do not like the chalky taste. Hard to swallow once chewed. Buy at drug store. Does not seem to help my heartburn.
Christina F.
Maple, ON
They work really well. Only product we have in the house for acid reflux. They come in different flavours.
CJ N.
Whitby
Amazing! They help so much if you have stomach acid and they taste so good!! And they last forever!
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?