Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Britt H.
Succasunna, NJ
Love this product! Would definitely recommend to a friend and I will definitely buy it again soon.
Amanda R.
Palm Harbor, FL
These don't leave a chalky taste in my mouth. They are smooth and even going down to your stomach,
Gabriela.C ğŸŽˆ.
Huntington , NY
Idk but every time I take one take my appetite away lol I buy this at target good and affordable
Nina T.
Tums, yes please! If you suffer from heartburn you need to have Tums in your medicine cabinet.
Kelsie V.
i alway keep these in my purse because you just never know !!! they do give me quick relief!
Sarahn M.
I lived off of Tums while pregnant. It works quickly and helped me get much needed rest!
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
Have used these for indigestion. Usually do the job pretty quickly. I highly recommend
Holly N.
Lexington, KY
Fitspiration Expert
I love these. They go down very smoothly and Taste good. But great for heartburn too
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
I will never ever stop using Tums. I keep tums in my house, in my car, in my purse, at work, at my boyfriends house, literally just everywhere and I use them. weather its the peppermint flavored ones (these) or the regular tums, i have them and honestly taste does not phase me as long as I have instant relief.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
These are my go-to antacids when I have an upset stomach. I really appreciate that Tums came out with minty flavors. Sometimes a fruity flavor can turn your stomach when it's already aching! These work very quickly to relieve my heartburn and upset stomach.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?