Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Amanda R.
Palm Harbor, FL
These don't leave a chalky taste in my mouth. They are smooth and even going down to your stomach,
Angela R.
Lockwood, NY
These actually work great for heartburn or an upset stomach, a must have in your medicine cabinet!
Britt H.
Succasunna, NJ
Love this product! Would definitely recommend to a friend and I will definitely buy it again soon.
Gabriela.C 🎈.
Huntington , NY
Idk but every time I take one take my appetite away lol I buy this at target good and affordable
Nina T.
Tums, yes please! If you suffer from heartburn you need to have Tums in your medicine cabinet.
Kelsie V.
i alway keep these in my purse because you just never know !!! they do give me quick relief!
Sarahn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I lived off of Tums while pregnant. It works quickly and helped me get much needed rest!
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have used these for indigestion. Usually do the job pretty quickly. I highly recommend
Holly N.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these. They go down very smoothly and Taste good. But great for heartburn too
Stephanie  P.
I actually like the wintergreen flavor better, but I like the minty flavor of them.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?