Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as t...3 Answers
Bev G.
Minooka
These work okay. I find that I need to take these more often than other products for indigestion. However, I keep a roll or two in my purse or in my car for emergencies.
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I haven been using runs since I was a teenager for those small indigestion issues. I think that it's ok for those times where you have a little pain or acid reflux, but during my main attacks, I can't count on time to relieve all of my heart burn, which is disappointing. But, I would use it for those times where I have a little irritation and I don't want to take a pill.
Lori K.
Paris, AR
I prefer the TUMS smoothies over the other flavors.  They are not as "chalky" as the others.  I also like the flavors that they come in.  They seem to help with my heartburn immediately.  I would recommend them to all my friends.  My daughter even used them while she was pregnant.
Kim T.
works instantly after eating 2 of them. sometimes i get really bad indigestion so this really helps. it is great for the value because a box can last you forever. i bought my box at rite aid! it doesn't taste gross either and can be washed down with water. i always repurchase this after im done.
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
I have a medical problem that causes me to have take tums everyday, this is very effective, I got it at Walmart and I love the smooth peppermint taste , it's a very good price and I would definitely recommend this to others , it gets rid of my heart burn and upset stomach with in minutes
Alexis S.
Chula Vista , CA
Every since I became pregnant I get really bad heartburn.  I take one every night and it helps with my heart burn right away.  You can say that it has meet my expectations.  This product is really effective.  Overall I am satisfied by using this product!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Of all the types of tums I prefer these the most. I like the smooth dissolve texture, and I don't care for the fruity flavors. I feel like the mint flavor of these helps take the burn away. I also like that I don't feel like I'm eating chalk as much as I do with regular tums.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
This product helps with issues at first, but I do not think it is long lasting. I prefer a product that is more organic, so that I know what I am putting in my body. It is cheap. If you don't care about ingredients, I would recommend this. I doubt I will purchase it again.
Audrey H.
Chester
I had a really bad stomach ache in grade school my first year at a new school and I was embarrassed so I just went to the nurse and she gave me one of these and it helped within 10 minutes of taking it and I continued with learning. I would recommend.
Ashley S.
Plain City, OH
I used to use these all the time while I was pregnant. They are chalky and dusty when you chew them, the flavor is bearable. Half the time they work, the other half I just kept eating more and more out of sheer desperation. Worth the 50/50 gamble.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?