Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as t...3 Answers
Kim T.
works instantly after eating 2 of them. sometimes i get really bad indigestion so this really helps. it is great for the value because a box can last you forever. i bought my box at rite aid! it doesn't taste gross either and can be washed down with water. i always repurchase this after im done.
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
I have a medical problem that causes me to have take tums everyday, this is very effective, I got it at Walmart and I love the smooth peppermint taste , it's a very good price and I would definitely recommend this to others , it gets rid of my heart burn and upset stomach with in minutes
Alexis S.
Chula Vista, CA
Every since I became pregnant I get really bad heartburn.  I take one every night and it helps with my heart burn right away.  You can say that it has meet my expectations.  This product is really effective.  Overall I am satisfied by using this product!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Of all the types of tums I prefer these the most. I like the smooth dissolve texture, and I don't care for the fruity flavors. I feel like the mint flavor of these helps take the burn away. I also like that I don't feel like I'm eating chalk as much as I do with regular tums.
Melissa W.
Aspen , CO
This product helps with issues at first, but I do not think it is long lasting. I prefer a product that is more organic, so that I know what I am putting in my body. It is cheap. If you don't care about ingredients, I would recommend this. I doubt I will purchase it again.
Audrey H.
Chester
I had a really bad stomach ache in grade school my first year at a new school and I was embarrassed so I just went to the nurse and she gave me one of these and it helped within 10 minutes of taking it and I continued with learning. I would recommend.
Ashley S.
Plain City, OH
I used to use these all the time while I was pregnant. They are chalky and dusty when you chew them, the flavor is bearable. Half the time they work, the other half I just kept eating more and more out of sheer desperation. Worth the 50/50 gamble.
Alice W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is the only kind I will take that doesn't make me gag. And it really helps when I have an upset stomach. Typically popping runs will fix any issues. Super accessible and affordable. Overall satisfied with the product.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
These get the job done; the flavor isn't the best (mint and chalky isn't awesome but it's better than chalky fruit!) these are fast acting and very reasonably priced, you are able to find these almost anywhere. I would recommend this product
Lene T.
Escondido, CA
I really like Tums to help relieve heart burn and I get it so easily. I prefer the dissolve or the ones you have to chew because when your in pain you don't want to take time to chew the dissolve works so much better.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?