Tums Smooth Dissolve Tablets Peppermint 45 Count - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY TUMS

TUMS means fast relief when painful heartburn strikes and TUMS. Acid reducers take much more time to start controlling stomach acid production. But TUMS goes right to your stomach and starts neutralizing acid on contact. No wonder millions of families have chosen TUMS for heartburn relief for 70 years. Dissolves easily. see more...

• What other flavors are available?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their oth...3 Answers
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
I like the peppermint tums for when I have a minor stomach ache and I am out and about. usually I may be gassy (burps) so the peppermint is a nice breath freshener! It is not as chalky in my opinion, but I think that has something to do with the fact that it is very much like a breath mint with stomach soothing properties!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I love these smooth dissolve tablets! The peppermint is my favorite flavor of tums, and is akin to having a breathmint. They're great when I have an upset stomach/heartburn, acting fast and providing relief. This version isn't really chalky, and it is super affordable.
Avani P.
I really like these for when I have a stomachache. I prefer the assorted flavors, but this will do in a pinch.
Lori K.
Paris, AR
I prefer the TUMS smoothies over the other flavors.  They are not as "chalky" as the others.  I also like the flavors that they come in.  They seem to help with my heartburn immediately.  I would recommend them to all my friends.  My daughter even used them while she was pregnant.
Kim T.
works instantly after eating 2 of them. sometimes i get really bad indigestion so this really helps. it is great for the value because a box can last you forever. i bought my box at rite aid! it doesn't taste gross either and can be washed down with water. i always repurchase this after im done.
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
I have a medical problem that causes me to have take tums everyday, this is very effective, I got it at Walmart and I love the smooth peppermint taste , it's a very good price and I would definitely recommend this to others , it gets rid of my heart burn and upset stomach with in minutes
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Of all the types of tums I prefer these the most. I like the smooth dissolve texture, and I don't care for the fruity flavors. I feel like the mint flavor of these helps take the burn away. I also like that I don't feel like I'm eating chalk as much as I do with regular tums.
Audrey H.
Chester
I had a really bad stomach ache in grade school my first year at a new school and I was embarrassed so I just went to the nurse and she gave me one of these and it helped within 10 minutes of taking it and I continued with learning. I would recommend.
Ashley S.
Plain City, OH
I used to use these all the time while I was pregnant. They are chalky and dusty when you chew them, the flavor is bearable. Half the time they work, the other half I just kept eating more and more out of sheer desperation. Worth the 50/50 gamble.
Lindsey R.
Humble, TX
only tums I use. more like a soft chew than the chalky taste and "residue" that traditional tums offer. like that they work so fast also. i suffer from GERDs diesease and suffer with constant heartburn so these are a neccacity for me
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Does anyone know if these have the same chalky taste as their other chews?
Carlos R.
Worcester, MA
What other flavors are available?