Tums Smooth Dissolve Antacid/Calcium Supplement, Extra Strength, Assorted Fruit, Chewable Tablets, 45 tablets - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP. uploaded by Jennifer E.

BY TUMS #100 in Antacids

Naturally and artificially flavored. Calcium Supplement: Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium help build and maintain healthy bones and may help reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Teen and young adult white and Asian women and menopausal women are especially at risk. Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit. Pregnant women can benefit from greater calcium, too. During pregnancy the developing baby uses calcium from the mother's body to build bones and teeth, putting increased demands on the mother's calcium supply. And later, when the baby is breast-feeding, the calcium in breast milk is also provided directly from the mother's calcium supply. Made in the U.S.A. see more...

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of tums. The taste is pretty grainy and makes me gag. They are affordable, not very pricey at all. Sometimes you can find coupons for them. They have a variety of flavors but none of them have done it for me. I will not be taking these again but know plenty of people who continue. For me its just preference.
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
I use to get these when I had really bad acid reflux. They helped me a lot during that time. The orange one was always my favorite because it didn't taste mediciney. They also didn't have that chalky taste that some anti-acids do. Which I liked. Made it easier to take They worked fast. I would definitely buy these again.
Tania V.
Mesquite, TX
Tums tums tums! Ever since I got pregnant with my 1st I would eat tums. Sometimes they wouldn't take the heartburn away but maybe cause I would eat it right when I would get my heartburn lol but most of the time they really work. I just wished they were more of a sweet/sour taste. I know they have sweet ones but there chalky sweet. Overall good product. I always have some in my cabinet.
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
This works very good and it's very fast. I get stomach aces a lot and these help. It's very effective. It's better than a lot of other brands. It's very affordable. I am very satisfied from this product.
Darcy S.
I used to get the mint smooth dissolve but can't find them anywhere now. I'm not a fan of the berry flavor and feel like it isn't suitable to mask the chalky flavor of the product. I also noticed they dont seem to be as effective for acid reflux like they did originally
Stephanie F.
Clear Lake, IA
These worked really well for me. They made my heartburn go away almost instantly. And believe me, for someone who has GERD (acid reflux) this is a MAJOR blessing. I would totally recommend these to ANYONE who has ever had heartburn, whether they have GERD or not.
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN
These are so much easier to eat than regular old tums and they taste so much better! They do the same job as original tums. Unfortunately, I need to take a lot of antacids and these have been my favorite so far. They are inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
Seems to be the only thing that works for me when it comes to indigestion. They aren't chalky at all which is so important to me because I have a very sensitive stomach when it comes to texture. They taste great too so you're able to actually eat them without gagging.
Zoe B.
Avon
Great taste. This brand is all-around amazing because they have a wide assortment of amazing flavors, and they did not taste like medicine at all. They totally service purpose and have many nutrients and pain relieving qualities as well. Not pricey at all
Bailey F.
These were my life saver when I was pregnant! The smoothies ones have a way smoother and softer texture which I really enjoyed! They are still kinda chalky but not as much as the regular ones! I recommend these to my pregnant friends!
Shari D.
Needville, TX
How much calcium do one tablet have?