BY TUMS

Amanda O.
Redding, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
We keep these in our car for whenever we get acidic tummy. They serve their purpose but aren't a long term fix. They aren't perventative and instead work by absorbing acid already built up in your system. That being said when you are in a pinch they can be a life saver.
Morgan L.
Oswego, IL
I took these the other day after a horrible alcohol induced stomach ache and it helped immediately! I thought I was going to be physically sick but the tums settled my stomach and it didn't come back the whole night. The peppermint flavor had a slightly weird after taste but worth it for the effects.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These help my indigestion so much. They have a nice cool taste. They do have a chalky texture, but they coat your stomach well and give you almost instant relief. The little package is usually $2 for one roll.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Reliable, cheap, and easy to find anywhere. I seriously keep these in every purse I have so whenever indigestion strikes I can get rid of it. These taste great and really are the perfect fix for any irritation. I can always find these at my local drugstore.
Abigail R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Whenever I need a little antacid relief I reach for some tums! This peppermint kind is STRONG but effective. I typically purchase mine through Walmart but this brand is rather diverse and can be found at local gas stations and other retailers as well.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I like to keep these in my purse as a just in case- good for upset tummys, calcium supplement, and for heartburn. Packaging doesn't always hold up well in my purse but it does the trick. Would recommend as Tums always helps my heartburn!
Ashley M.
Lillington, NC
Whenever I have heartburn or indigestion I immediately reach for my Tums! I have some in my nightstand and some in my car. I prefer the fruity variety the best as they're not super overpowering but they don't taste like chalk either.
Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
I get heart burn all of the time. These tums are not my favorite. I will use them only of the store doesn't have anything else at the moment. They do work at knocking out all of the issues, but I'm not a fan of the taste or texture.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this product. The mint flavor helps cool my heartburn and brings fast relief. It's very inexpensive and worth purchasing. I recommend trying it and make sure I always have a supply of it in my medicine cabinet.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I almost always have a roll of these on me. I like that I can't find them at pretty much any store. A good price point (see: inexpensive). I love that they have the mint option, since I need antacids semi frequently.

back