BY TUMS

Buyer is Buying 2-12 pk 12 ct rolls for a total of 24 rolls =288 pieces see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kristine P.
LONG BEACH, CA
When they say extra strength !!!! They are really serious about that. .lol 1000mg oh heck yea .... I have this stuff in my car in my room in my purse ... I stocked up with this bad boy coz i always have indigestion or acid sensitivity .. And whenever my family or my friends needed it they know who to ask ... Yup ME lol they called me tums angel lol
Emily A.
I get terrible stomachs aches when I have them, and the only thing that can make them go away completely is when I use tums. They are very affordable- I get mine at target but they are available at just about any drug/grocery store. Tums are miracle workers and recommend them highly to anyone that gets bad stomach aches.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
These work great for those times when I've over indulged in food before bedtime. They were amazing during my last pregnancy as well. I like the minty flavor, it helps my stomach get rid of the sour acidic feeling. The price is great too, you can pick a pack up for about a dollar anywhere.
Kymouye W.
I have GERD and these Tums definitely help me. It decreases my reflux allot. It's affordable and worth it. Different ages can take it also so that's good always ask your doctor first of course. If you can take it, I would say go for it. It does not have a bitter taste either.
Michelle M.
I like TUMS, nice to keep in your purse or the car- and actually helps instead of making you feel worse. I have never been disappointed. There are several other flavors and options available, including TUMS for kids. I would recommend trying! You will be glad you did!
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
I use this for heartburn and it works great!  The peppermint taste to me is way better than the berry flavored tums.  I usually buy these at wal-mart when i need them.  I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quick fix to any sort of heartburn that they have
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been buying this product since my early teenage years. Anytime I feel indigestion or anything similar I quickly chew one and get fast relief. I find this brand everyone and they even have small packs for traveling or just throwing in your purse.
Ebony G.
Katy, TX
Great tasting better than the fruity one those make me gag. This refresh your mouth and instantly work because of the peppermint taste it stops any nausea you may have quick. They are small packed so easy to take anywhere and very inexpensive
Abby E.
Mason City, IA
Tums seems to work well for any indigestion that I experience. I don't find myself needing Tums often but when I do I'm glad to have them around. They take care of my upset stomach and the mint flavor is pleasant and soothing on my stomach.
Rachael B.
Chillicothe, OH
A great thing to keep on hand for the family! Fast acting & work like a charm! No nasty taste or huge pills to swallow! A great selection of products are offered as well!