Tums® Regular Strength 500 Peppermint Antacid/Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets 36 ct Pack uploaded by Laura R.

BY TUMS

TUMS Regular is our original product. A favorite for more than 75 years, it's been helping to fight everyday heartburn fast. And you can take it with you wherever you go. TUMS Regular is available in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. see more...

• "they have many different flavors too! " in 1 review
  • "Tums are a really good product they taste great they work really good I love the way that taste I love all the different flavors they have" in 1 review
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Chalky peppermint taste but it gets the job done. It's a loyal companion of heartburn suffered everywhere. I prefer the chewy ones but this one seems to cut the burn quicker. I always have a roll on hand for emergencies.
Lauren L.
Lacey, WA
I keep a bottle of these in my gym bag just in case. When we are on trips for basketball I often get an upset stomach due to the change in diet so I keep these handy. I love the mint flavor because to me it doesnt seem as chalky as the fruit flavors and can also help bad breath. These work quickly and effectively. I was able to take these right before a game and helped immensely.
Alexis A.
I love runs they are honestly a God sent and I always go for the tums before anything else for my stomach discomfort! Whether it's nausea, sour stomach or just plain heart burn these always give me some relief. Also the peppermint flavor definitely helps you feel better quick! I keep tums in my purse at all times.
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
I have a nervous stomach and Tums are real life savers sometimes. The taste really isn't that bad and the relief is pretty quick. I think it honestly is one of the best products for slight nausea or if food isn't quite sitting well but isn't making you super sick. It's a great staple to keep in the house.
Atong Y.
Olathe, KS
Tums is great for tummy aches and is great as well for heart burn this is a great for for many issues that you have and is a great product would highly recommend for anyone who is suffering with heartburn or stomach aches!
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
When I was pregnant with my daughter I had the worst heart burn and indigestion. I brought these everywhere with me and made sure I never ran out! They worked instantly for me and I will be forever grateful for Tums, lol.
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy lol I used to grab them whenever I had a sweet tooth sometimes. Bad, I know but that jut demonstrates that they actually taste good. Maybe it was placebo effect but if I am feeling little nauseous or bloated, I'll take these and they'll ease the feelings a little.
Kristen H.
Commack, NY
I love the peppermint flavor because i hate eating and chewing fake fruity flavors of things. This is the perfect combination because i can get the nice breath and i can get the relief i need and keep on going throughout my day. I keep these in my purse all the time
Nikki B.
Monroe, LA
Good for smaller cases of heartburn, but if you are like me, you gotta reach for the extra strength! But otherwise fairly priced and easy to get as it it available at tons of retailers. I would only recommend for the occasional sufferer.
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
Tums always help me fast with my heartburn and stomach aches. Even the worst heartburn is taken away with these tums. Also tums can help with calcium as well which is awesome. Also tums have a tolerable taste unlike other medcine.