BY TUMS

• Do these work? Looks easy to just pour into a water bott...1 Answers
  • I have never seen this product in stores, where is it ava...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? I want to try this but I also can...9 Answers
Crystal C.
I love these Tums instant dissolving powder. I get heartburn pretty often and Tums has always been the brand that works the best but I would get Tum stuck in my teeth. I hate Tum stuck in my teeth so this is awesome.I do have to chew to so it doesn't get stuck in my teeth. I highly recommend try this
Corrie M.
I hate to give a so-so review because if you swallow the powder it does work. My daughter got badly choked from taking this powder, because it says to take it without water. It's a lot of powder to swallow without a drink. I fully believe in Tums just not this powder.
Niecy L.
O Fallon, MO
I like this product because it dissolves and works quicker than traditional Tums. The price is about the same a regular Tums which isn't bad. I purchased this at Walgreens so it may of been a higher price there so I would recommend Wal-Mart or somewhere cheaper.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this product from Walmart at a pretty reasonable price. The flavor is pretty strong and sweet. The effects of the medication work almost immediately for me. I would recommend this to anyone looking for fast relieve of overacctive stomach acid.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the only things that helps with my heartburn since I can't have dairy. It's easy to take one or two when needed. They are available at almost any store. Almost always works for me, assuming it was heartburn to begin with. I always keep these on hand!
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Quick and moderately effective. The taste isn't bad at all either. However these weren't strong enough for me. At times I'd have to use two packs. I'd say these work well for moderate heartburn but anything more you need two packets or something stronger.
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
These work really well, and I've been a repeat customer because they're one of the only products I've found that is easy to get down and works fast. The taste is not great, but over all it's worth it for the fast action.
Jenny D.
Turlock , Ca
This is really good stuff! Really helps with my occasional indignation. I purchase it at my local pharmacy. I think it's not carried in stores anymore because I haven't been able to find it. It's convenient to carry.
Emily H.
Willow grove , PA
These Tums quick dissolve are perfect for people who have a hard time swallowing pills. Very effective. Quickly relieves pain. You can purchase this at any local drug store. I would definitely purchase this again.
Stephanie L.
These are great to keep in your bag as opposed to the tablets.  I get the same, fast results without having to keep the tablets in my purse.  The tasted is great and I didn't have any trouble with the loose powder.  It is a little more expensive than other TUMS, but a nice convenience.
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a good product? I want to try this but I also can't find it anywhere
Glenna W.
Murchison, TX
Do these work? Looks easy to just pour into a water bottle for a quick fix.
Nishawn W.
I am a person that suffers daily with heartburn. I take tums tablets but hate the chalky taste. Is this product better and more tolerable?
Erica G.
I have never seen this product in stores, where is it available?